10| Always Kabhi Kabhi

Aaaaand we've reached double digits! The 10th chapter!! Thank you for the wonderful response y'all have showed till now, hope you'll continue loving this story.

I might be tempted to turn this from a 30 chapter to a 50 chapter book now😉

Song of the Chapter: Title, Always Kabhi Kabhi (an AMAZING but completely underrated movie you guys, seriously, please watch it!)💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that, is why I always say that literature is subjective. It may be interpreted in a hundred ways, but that doesn't mean they're all applicable."

Professor Wandell passionately spoke about his one true love, as Nirvaan and Lavanya were both snoring away to glory, keeping their heads on Abir and Ayaana's shoulders respectively, much to their annoyance.

"Oye, shoulders exchange karne hain?"

Abir whispered to Ayaana with a grin and a wink, as he pointed to Nirvaan's head leaning against his.

"Tujhe thappad exchange karna hai?"

Ayaana asked, whispering back as she shot lasers through her eyes, much to Abir's amusement.

"Mr.Malik! Can you repeat what I just said?"

Wandall yelled, noticing Nirvaan dozing off, as Ayaana nudged his hand away, making his face fall on the desk and immediately waking him up.

"What!?"

He yelled, louder than intended as Abir grimaced, and even Lavanya woke up, narrowing her eyes at him, while the other students giggled.

"I asked if you could kindly repeat what I just said?"

Wandall said again, a tired smile on his face. Poor soul, he just wanted his students to love his subject as much as he did.

"What you were saying? Right.....um....love is friendship?"

Nirvaan blurted out, as Wandall face-palmed and continued to teach, shaking his head, while Abir and Lavanya chuckled.

"Ye class tumhe Kuch Kuch Hota Hai lag rahi hai? Like seriously? Love is friendship?"

Ayaana asked, huffing as she closed her book when the final bell rang.

"Theek hai na yaar, 50/50 chance tha. Aur literature mein hota hi kya hai, ek Shakespeare aur ek Charles Dickens. Wohi ghisa-pita formula for 1000s of years, ek ladka-ek ladki, dono pyaar mein paagal, aur phir.......happily ever after. Rubbish."

Nirvaan ranted as the four exited the classroom, Lavanya rolling her eyes to the maximum, and Abir and Ayaana shaking their heads. Phir se shuru.

"Abey okay yaar, zyaada Ranbir Kapoor mat ban. Nahi sunna tera roz ka. It's better when he sleeps I think, at least he's quiet."