16| Chup Chup Ke

Aaaand I'm back! So a lot of the readers didn't understand why Ayaana was so upset, so I hope this chapter clears that up!

Not going to reveal anything more, let's get into it!

Song of the Chapter: Manmarziyaan, Lootera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I could've been peacefully eating my Biryani right now. Hell, shayad woh tere liye bhi tiffin le aati. Lekin abhi hum dono yahan James Bond banne ghum rahe hain. Aage se if you even say the word 'bet', I'll punch you in your face."

Shivaansh angrily burst out to Abir, who rolled his eyes and nodded from time to time, not listening to anything he was saying, as the two boys were hiding behind a pillar to wait for Nirvaan to go behind Ayaana.

"Ugh, enough is enough. She's been clenching her fists for two minutes now, abhi tak nahi aaya woh iske peeche. Main hi jaa raha hoon samjhaane."

Shivaansh muttered, hot-headed as always as he stepped forward to approach Ayaana, only to be pulled back by a frantic Abir.

"Arey yaar ruko aap Bhai. Main Hero thoda late aata hai, lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki Side Hero uski lines lelega."

Abir rumbled, trying to stop the angry young man from ruining his plan.

"Saale side-hero hoga tu. I'm Shivaansh Shergill Oberoi. I'm the guy jispar movies banti hain, got it?"

The Junior SSO replied, making Abir shake his head, typical

"God, dekhlunga aapki movie baadmein, abhi ye scene dekhne do."

Abir quickly retorted, pulling Shivaansh back further to get a better view, as the two now saw Nirvaan storm towards Ayaana.

"What the hell did you mean by that?"

Nirvaan asked angrily, as Ayaana squinted her eyes at him.

"Kyun, English samajh nahi aati?"

She asked sarcastically, making the boys behind the pillar chuckle.

Manik Malhotra's anger and Nandini Murthy's comebacks, perfect combination.

"Annie."

Nirvaan muttered back in a warning tone, as this time even Ayaana gritted her teeth and sighed, turning her head back.

"Fine, I shouldn't have said that. Woh....gusse mein nikal gaya. But start tumne kiya tha, I was just asking you to move so I could play."

She said, still a bit miffed as Nirvaan scoffed.

"Yeah, I could see how much you wanted to 'play'."

He muttered back with narrowed eyes, making Ayaana look at him with raised eyebrows.