Chapter 14 (Mystery Murder)

Start from the beginning

Sayaka: "We need to find him now!"

Aoi agreed and the two of them ran out of the dorm and were met with Chihiro and Toko (who was wielding two pairs of scissors) fighting in the hallway. Chihiro was dominating Toko unlike last time and he swept the leg causing Toko to fall on the floor and pinned her there. Suddenly Byakuya and Kyoko rushed over from the other side of the hall.

Byakuya: "That's enough both of you!"

Toko?: "Oh ho, anything for Master~"

Chihiro: "I'm gonna ignore that... but your theory was right. Toko is Genocider Syo..."

Genocider Syo: "Yep, I'm right here in the flesh! Now can someone tell me what the hell is happening? All I remember is that I was trying to kill this little cutie and turned back."

Kyoko: "Well we're stuck in a high school run by a robot teddy bear forced to kill each other for despair. So let that sink in."

Genocider Syo: "So what happens if we do?"

Byakuya: "The murderer escapes if no one figures out who they are and everyone else died. But if we do figure it out the murderer gets killed by Monokuma."

Genocider Syo: "So it's a soul for a soul game? Count me out. It'll be way to obvious if I kill."

Aoi: "There's no time for this!"

Kyoko: "What happened, where's Naegi?"

Sayaka: "Someone kidnapped him!"

Chihiro: "What!?"

Kyoko: "Wait how and who?"

Sayaka: "I don't know, they had a huge coat and a mask. But it was dark in the room so that was all I could see."

Byakuya: "That was the mastermind!"

Everyone else now realized if Makoto was kidnapped from his dorm, that was the only possibility.

Kyoko: "Search the place, find him now!"

Monokuma: "No need!"

Genocider Syo: "Eh? What the hell is that?"

Byakuya: "The teddy bear."

Monokuma: "I'll ignore that since I'm in such a good mood, plus I hear the garden is looking absolutely divine today with it's newest addition. Why don't you check it out, that is if you want to find Naegi."

Monokuma suddenly disappeared and everyone started running to the garden to find out about Makoto. Sayaka in a hurry threw the door open but... once she did... there was no longer hope...

Makoto Naegi... was now dead...... with a survival knife lodged in his chest. There was no way... he was alive...

Byakuya: "Just when we thought we made peace..."

Chihiro: "S-Someone...... h-he......"

Aoi: "Wh-Why did... someone..."

Kyoko: "Dammit... but how?"

Sayaka: "..."

Monokuma: "See? I told you the garden looked divine today! Don't you just love the smell and splatter of blood from a human being? Why can't we see garden's like this more often?"

Sayaka: "YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE!?"

Sayaka was furious with tears in her eyes, startling everyone else.

Sayaka: "Why did he have to die!? Who did this!?"

Monokuma: "That's something you have to figure out y'know... so why don't you do that..."