Ch- f o u r t y f i v e

Start from the beginning

Slowly walking up I was frozen in place. I wanted to move away but I couldn't, I knew I wanted him near me again.

"We went through at lot- you could say-" he was nearly a few feet away now and getting closer.

I bite my lip watching his body move as he moved so effortlessly and elegant as if he was floating.

"You could say that" I manage to push out, the tension was high, the sexual tension was even higher.

The way he talked so soft and calm was making shivers run on my skin and goosebumps rise. He hand even touched me, yet, but I'm already reacting to him.

"- how about we go out with a bang, for old time sakes" he smirks biting his lips looking me up and down. The way his eyes ran on my body he was undressing me, I could tell.

"So you just want a last fuck" I scoffed, honestly what else did I expect but at the same time he didn't have to be so seductive with it. It bugged the shit out of me how easy this came to him and how easy it was for me to melt at the sound of his voice.

"If that's what you want to call it then so be it. I was thinking more of a trip to the past, a little bit of old fun"

He was standing right in front of me now the tips of our shoes barely touching and I can almost feel our hot breath mixing together.

I wavered my options, get a last good fuck in from him and end whatever this was on a good note or just leave. Like always.

His hand brushed against my cheek moving a piece of hair behind my ear. I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek as he looked at me like I was the rarest diamond in the world.

His hand crested my cheek as he leaned in closer, fuck this.

I crashed my lips onto this going on the tips of my toes as his hand wrapped around waist pulling me closer so there wasn't a single inch of space between us. His other hand tangled in my hair tugging slightly making me let out a soft moan at the pain filling me with pleasure.

"Fuck I missed you so much" he breathed out kissing under my jaw making head fall back to give him more access to roam.

"Let's make this quick" I mumbled bitting my lip he pulled back but still held me close as if I was going to leave him again.

"This is going to be anything but quick" he spat and slammed our lips back together. He squeezed my thighs pulling me up so my thighs were wrapped around him.

He kissed and sucked on my neck leaving bruises behind marking me as he used to do. He yanked my shirt off throwing it somewhere.

He walked up the stairs but his lips never left my body.

He threw my on the bed and pulled me by my belt loops to the edge, his eyes were full of lush and desire. I needed him so bad and he needed me.

Not a second later I laid on his bed in just my underwater and my exposed chest, he stood above me looking at my body taking in the view for the last time.

He pulled his shirt off and tugged his pants down leaving him in his boxers. "So fucking perfect" he sneered climbing on top of me meeting my lips.