Well shit, guess I'll die

Start from the beginning

Kou groaned but then perked up as he smirked at her in a mocking tone "At least I'm going to School" (Y/n) shrugged "I mean...If you wanna be proud of that"

"That reminds me.."

Ruki wiped his mouth and then looked to the Female "After some thought, I'm allowing you to attend School again" (Y/n) threw up her hands "Yesss!" Ruki sent her a glare "However, your classes will be changed. If you even think about encountering the Sakamakis, there will be punishments"

As far as (Y/n) was concerned, she didnt care for any of that. Well, a little. She had three Sakamakis to face and speak to. And not by force, by her will. Because, she wanted to. Kou looked around in confusion "Where's Yuma? Hey, stop banging your hands on the table, my food will spill. Why are you doing that anyway?" The girl smiled and continued "'cause I'm excited! Ow! Fuck!" She gripped her hand on agony, wincing and glaring at the fork that sat where her hand hit. Ruki shook his head and stood, grasping her hand as he sat down next to her and looked it over "I told you to be careful. This is why we pay attention to our surroundings"

(Y/n) watched him turn it over, showing the small three parts of skin it had ripped off. Damn forks. She sighed "Damn. But, some Alchohol and Bandaids can fix this. Right, Hottie?" When she looked up to the older Mukami, she found him staring down at the blood that dripped down.

"Hottie?"

She gave him a suspicious glare as a red glow appeared in his eyes. Two hands placed themselves on her shoulders, making her look back and stare into Kou's eye. It's usual baby blue was now a bright red. He had that same smile on his face as they stared back at each other "Is it feeding time already?"

The girl looked down to Ruki as he clamped his mouth on her palm while Kou stared at her neck "Ah, so that's why Yuma's not here. How naughty of him" He opened his mouth and went for her neck, his hot-

And when I say hot I mean he needs to b r u s h them bitches-

(Y/n) quickly elbowed Kou back with her free arm and yanked her hand away from Ruki. She stood and went for the door, stopping at seeing Azusa there, his eyes as red as his Brothers.

"(Y/n)...You promised.."

She backed away from the boy as he stood there, her pupils decreasing as she stared at him.

"You promised...."

Her eyes watered a small bit as she shook in her spot, covering her mouth. This seemed to snap Azusa out of his little crazed state "(Y/--" His body was knocked back a small bit as the girl ran past him and to the door. Azusa looked down the hall as she ran, feeling his chest ache in pain as a small whimper radiated through the halls.

~

The back door suddenly opened to show the shorter girl as went to a bush and opened her mouth, spilling her guts out on the floor.

She let a few more spills of the mess come out of her being before she started breathing heavily, her eyes wide while she shook in her spot.

The little boy gave her a sad look "You promised..." (Y/n) lift up his hat.and pat his head "I know. It'll be a quick trip to the grocery store. I'll be back and get you your Ice Cream"

(Y/n)'s shoulders shook as she fell to her knees, trying to ignore the ghastly smell of her waste. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought about the little boy she cared for. Seeing Azusa standing infront of her like that had triggered it...

She didn't understand what was happening. Why was this happening now? It's been a Year, almost two..

A certain strawberry red head stared at her as she cried. He narrowed his eyes at her, stopping one if the Wolves from going over to her. He wanted to know more about her, just like how she wanted to know more about him.

Her crying could be useful information if he could find out why. But, he sucked at helping those that were sad. Just when he went to make a step, he flicked back as a shadow like figure walked over to her.

She felt a coat being draped over her shoulders "Stop crying. There's no need for it"

'Reiji...'

However, when she looked up, all she saw was Yuma. Saddened by her wish not being true, she looked back down and tried wiping the tears away.

Yuma looked to the bush and scowled at the mess she made. He then squared down next to her and sat his tall ass on the ground. A long silence fell over the both of them as they sat there, looking to the sky thatw as full of stars.

"So uh....Wanna talk about it?"

He looked down to her but all she did was stare at the ground. He flattened his lips and then looked back to the sky "Or not.."

He sighed "Look, whatever the hell is bothering you, you need to put it behind you. Some things just aren't worth looking back on"

"It's better to be in the present then look in the past..."

(Y/n) glanced at him, seeing his clouded brown eyes. It looked as if he was thinking back on a memory. She looked back to the stars and held the coat closer "Thanks..."

She leaned on her side, laying her head on his arm "At least this time I got to say it.." She closed her eyes, slowly starting to calm down as she registered his words.

Yuma flinched at the small contact. He sucked in some breath and sat there, letting her rest for a bit.

OOOOOh, I wanna make a Oneshot! But for fucking who!?;-;