A Chibi Christmas

Laito stared at the fidgeting blonde as she coward infront of Kanato. But then, something crossed his vision. (H/c) hair.

He focused his eyes on the girl and sent her a frown as she walked in the hallway alone. But...

"Pigeon!"

The girl ran over to Reiji, right past Laito, and hugged him. Reiji shook his head and glared down at her, going into lecture mode about how it wasn't ladylike to do such a thing in public 

....But, she wasn't alone

She had Reiji

That lying son of a bitch

A shadow went over Laito's eyes as he stared at the two. The girl happily chatting with the taller male, who didnt even seem interested

~

The purplette sighed as he pat his coat down once more, it wasn't there. He did leave it at her house.

"My, Reiji, you seemed stressed. It's Christmas time, be happy..."

He rolled his eyes at the presence of his perverted brother, Laito

"What is it that you want?" Laito sat his chin "You're such a hypocrite, Reiji-Kun~"

"I smell her on you"

The taller Vampire froze for just a second

"I saw you with her"

Laito stepped over with a sly smirk, glaring into his brother's eyes

"It would be a shame if Minx-Chan were to find out the truth.."

"Laito"

As soon as the limo pulled up to the school, Reiji looked to the fedora wearing male.

"This woman you talk to, end it"

Laito's eyes widened, he was just about to enter and speak to her. Just when he was about to make an excuse, Reiji stopped him "It's best for everyone this way. We dont need another problem on our hands," He lift a hand Yui's way "As you can see, we already have enough to worry about" Yui looked at the two in confusion, what woman? "Don't look at them. Pay attention to me!" She jumped as Ayato growled down at her.

When they stepped out, Laito kept his eyes on Yui. Even when he walked near (Y/n), he just stared at Yui and tried to tease her. He did everything in his power not to run up and talk to the (h/c) girl.

I don't think anyone realized how much it pained him to do this..

Laito's smile faded as the frown stayed present on his face. All the attention, all the hugs, all the kisses. It was his brother that kept him away from her and it was his brother that took her away from him.

Reiji scoffed "There's no point in fighting for this human. She serves no purpose, just a blood bag waiting till its her due date. Sh--She is my friend..."

Laito let out an airy laugh "Never thought I would say such a word..." Reiji narrowed his eyes and walked away from Laito, quiet as ever.

"Now, where do you think you're going? You do realize Christmas is coming soon, correct?" He was right. It was only hours away. The tall Vampire didnt answer as he opened his door and closed it back. Laito went after him but once he looked around the hall, not a trace of Reiji was seen.

~

(Y/n) opened the vial and sniffed it, curious as to what it was.

She opened her mouth to taste a bit--"Stop!"