Whose this?

The girl went down her stairs after she got comfortable

Just when she entered her kitchen, her Phone rang. She was a little irritated since she was playing flappy bird and she got to thirteen after many, many deaths.

She pressed the answer button without seeing the caller and put the Phone to her ear "Huh?"

"Tch. Be respectful when you answer this device"

She chuckled "Hey, Pigeon. Whatcha need?" (Y/n) looked down and flicked some dust off her shirt.

"Do I need a reason to call you?"

The girl unconsciously smiled as she leaned on her counter "Who knows. You could be calling me to kill me, scare me, suprise me" She then shrugged "Who knows"

"...What is wrong with your mental health?"

(Y/n) laughed at his statement and went over to her fridge "Whatddya need though?" The male on the other side of the Phone was looking over his homework sheets and tests "I'm missing a page from my homework in calculus. Do you happen to know where it is?"

"It's break, we got a whole week till we go back to school" (Y/n) hummed and then flattened her lips once she saw the paper sitting on her couch "Huh.." She walked over and lift it up, noticing the neat handwriting as his "How did it get here?"

"Well, I'll be on my way to retrieve it"

But then, the doorbell rang. (Y/n) perked up and walked over, opening the door to see who it is. It was a male, stoic like Reiji, but he looked like his blonde brother but with different color hair and eyes.

"Hi"

The male stared down at her and took in what she had on "Shameful..." (Y/n) lift a brow and scoffed "Ay! I'm in my house, therefore, I wear what I want" The male shook his head "You allow yourself to wear this? Are you expecting someone?"

"(Y/n). Who are you talking to?"

See, chick had her deer lingerie on. She wanted to try it on for once. The red and green thigh high stockings, the collar, the leash was attached to it. The thong-tail-thing that went with it, the deer antlers and the matching bra. Luckily, she had on a black crop to hide it.

All in all, chick looked like she was waitin' for a dick appointment

"(Y/n), stay far from him. I'm on my way"

The male looked down at her Phone "So, you are acquainted with them" The girl tilted her head "Who?"

He snatched the Phone from her grasp and walked closer to her. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and backed away as he kept his eyes on her and lift the device to his ear.

"Don't bother coming, this does not involve you in  any way"

He pressed the hang up button and threw the Phone across the room. (Y/n) gaped "My damn Phone!" She went to chase after to see if it was alright but a hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her back to him.

"Let the hell go of m--" He pushed her head to the side and bit into her neck. Taken by surprise, the girl pushed him away, his fangs ripping out and dragging on her skin. He glared down at her as she ran up the stairs, going in the direction of where her Phone landed.

"Livestock should learn to stay still. Well trained, docile"

She grabbed a decoration table from the hallway and threw it down to him. But, when she turned around, he appeared and wrapped his hand around her neck, pressing himself closer behind her and pulling her arms back.

"When they dont listen, their punished and imprisoned"

He head bowed closer to her ear "Disobediant is all I can see when I look at you. I'll force you to obey me, no matter the struggle"

"Let. Her. Go"

Reiji stepped forward with a scowl on his face. Ruki saw him and lift his head, gripping her tighter "Why should you be worried? You have Eve, I'm simply curious as to what connection she has with you"

A smell hit the taller Vampire's nose, her blood. His magenta eyes looked to her neck to see it dripping down. His glare hardened at Ruki "She has nothing to do with his works"

With the newfound distraction, (Y/n) let her head bow down and swing it back up, hitting Ruki between his eyes. He let her go and the girl ran over to her friend, wrapping her arms around his waist and hiding behind him.

Ruki looked over to see her glare at him and flip him off.

"I'd rather not fight"

He looked back to the purple haired Vampire as he tightened his gloves "But, if it comes down to that, trust me when I say"

"I will not hesitate to strike you"

Ruki's eyes narrowed at the Sakamaki and then went back down to the girl. Still in her scandalous clothing, she hid behind Reiji, who stepped infront of her more so she could not be seen.

In just the blink of an eye, the Vamp was gone. (Y/n) rubbed her head on Reiji's back with a smile "Thank you, Reiji! You saved me again!"

The male sighed "You really are nothing but trouble" The girl softly grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the hall, giving him a clear view of what the outfit was ment to look like.

"Since you saved me, I have to return the favor"

She opened her bedroom door and sat on the bed, holding up the leash that was attached to her collar "I ain't expect no one to come over but I can't put this outfit to waste" Reiji sat her hand down and scowled her "Underaged sex is not a wise thing to d---Ok, virgin"

The male sputtered as a small dust of pink came to his cheeks "I-I! I will not allow th--Oh, a punishment? Would you like me to bend down?" She turned around and faced her backside to him while planting her hands on the bed "Is this good enough? I'm sure you got that handy dandy whip on you"

It went quiet for a bit. Too quiet

"...." (Y/n) looked left and right with a curious expression "Pigeon?"

SMaCk

"FUCK!"

She gripped her bed at the stinging feeling on her skin. She looked back to see Reiji's glasses with a glare over them, his whip sitting in his palm. He placed a hand on her back and dragged the whip down her spine to her bottom "Whatcha gonna do? Whip me each time I did something wrong?"

He sent her a small smirk and brought the object up 'Why cant I learn to keep my mouth shut..' (Y/n) balled up her comforter and pushed her face in the fabric as he spoke and positioned himself behind her "First, you never listen to any form of advice I give you"

One hit on the ass. She sucked in some breath at the feeling

"Second, you're too happy and naive"

That's another smack, harder than the last one. The girl's shoulders tensed as it got her again

"Third, you let that trash touch and bite you"

Strike three, a little more force too. (Y/n) bit her lip as it came down

"Fourth..."

He bowed his head to where her blood was soaking through and licked it, savoring the taste. His hands went to her sides and harshly tugged on the strings of her decorative underwear. One hand yanked her leash back, forcing her to lift her head as he prepared himself to bite into her 

"It's deplorable that you're enjoying this"

smAcK