A few new faces

The girl jolted up and looked around the room. Why the fuck was she tied to a chair?

"She's....Awake..."

The girl looked over to see a boy with dishwater type hair. A greenish blue if that helps. He looked tired and had cuts all over him. But, most importantly...

He was wearing her school uniform

(Y/n) tilted her head "Uh...Hi?" The boy walked over to her and held up something in his hand "You need....This. It...Helps your...Blood" She looked down at the juice box and huffed with a smile "Thanks bro, can you like...Yeah, thank you" He already poked it in the hole for her and let her drink. She took a few sips before a new band of footsteps were heard.

"You...Who are you to the Sakamaki's"

She looked up and glared "Ew, it's your ass. Hey, you. You may look hot as fuck but I dont trust your ass"

Ruki squinted his eyes and looked to Azusa for help but all Azusa did was throw him the same confused glance. Ruki went closer and lift her chin "You are affiliated with the Sakamaki's. Are you something that He hasn't mentioned?"

(Y/n) tilted her head "He who? You talkin' about Blondie or Reiji? Maybe, Lai?" Ruki deadpan. This girl was a lost cause.

"Aww, she's even prettier up close!"

(Y/n) looked over and lift a brow once she saw a blonde Male "Who're you?" Kou made a look of suprise "Why, I'm Kou Mukami! Y'know, the Ido---Who?"

...........

Kou stood there with a blank stare. This girl really ain't know him. (Y/n) looked over to see a tall brunette staring at them with an uncaring expression. She smiled "Hey, you look like Lai's little brother, Sub" The brunette scoffed and walked up to her, bending down to her height "Listen here, you listen to everything we say and we might let you out easy"

"Out where? Were not outside"

Yuma narrowed his eyes at her "..." He then stood and looked back to Ruki "Are you sure we took the right one?" That's when (Y/n) made a little gasped and smiled at Yuma "Wait! You're the guy that helped me out the snow" All the brothers looked down at her as she happily smiled "I wanted to invite you inside and say thank you but Reiji wouldn't let me. So, thank you for helping me"

Yuma stared at her for a moment while she stared at him with those bright (e/c) eyes "Pfft, you saved her? What are you, Superman?" Yuma growled and glared at Kou as he laughed with a smiling Azusa "Shut the hell up!" (Y/n) looked at them all "So, since this one said Mukami, is that what you all are?"

Ruki nodded and stepped over to her "Ruki Mukami. The others can introduce themselves" He lift her head up yet again, going to her neck "It doesn't matter who you were around before. I've told you before, Livestock who chose not to listen and to be disrespectful are punished and imprisoned"

The other three came over, two with smirks and one with no emotion at all. She felt Ruki turn her head to the left as the blonde one trailed a finger down her thigh, the brown haired one from before pulled her shirt down to show her collarbone while the boy she just met held her calf.

"You belong to us from now on. And were bound to never let you go. I will rip away all the marks of those Sakamaki's away and put myself in you instead"

One by one, all chopped down and sucked her while she stayed tied to a chair and took it...

~

Shu's eyes opened for a moment. He felt as though there had been a disturbance. Was it Yui? Nah, nah.

One of his Brothers? Pshhh, they have problems around each corner.

So why did he have a bad feeling in his body...

Shu

Reiji

Laito

Pick your poison