Charlie's and JTs New Class

Charlie and JT were kept in the same room in separate cribs overnight after they were cleaned up.

They had heard the word incontinence but were scared of what that meant.

The morning came and two female staff members came in and woke the boys up...

" Rise n Shine little girls... Time to have your procedure "

Both the boys shivered as they woke up and were lifted out of thier cribs and were placed on separate exam table and securely strapped in.

JT started wetting his diaper almost on cue...

One of the female workers laughed saying

" Well Sweetie... Looks like you're getting use to using your new potty."

JT just blushed. He tried to reach for Charlie's hand but couldn't because of the restraints.

Charlie mouthed " I love you" and JT responded with "I love you too"

They were both wheeled out of the room and wheeled into a big operating room.

A couple of workers were undressing them and removing their soiled diapers and a third worker was putting a sleeping mask on each of them.

A doctor in a blue scrubs shirt came into their view saying..

" Now Little Baby Girls... Count backwards from 10..."

Both Charlie and JT tried to fight as hard as they could... Shivering and tossing on the tables...

But it was no use...

They started to count backwards...

10- 9- 8-

Both of the young boys were asleep

....

A few hours later...

Charlie woke up and was groggy as he tried to sit up in the crib he was in.

He looked down and saw that he was dressed in a pink footed sleeper and could feel the bulkyness of a diaper around his waist...

He was finally able to sit up and he saw JT dressed in the same pink footed sleeper and no doubt was in the same diaper as he was.

A worker came in and saw that Charlie was awake and she touched his sleeper saying...

" Hi there little girl, did you have a nice nap?" as she reached down and checked his diaper... Saying...

" It looks like someone needs her diaper changed."

She lifted Charlie out of his crib and as she carried him over to the changing table she saw JT was waking up and she said...

" Don't worry little girl you're next."

She laid Charlie down on the table and began to change him. He was able to reach down and feel his privates to see if his boy parts were still there and they were.

The worker laughed as she wiped him...

" Silly little girl... We don't play with ourselves."

Charlie blushed...

She finished changing his diaper and she redressed him and placed him back in his crib while she tended to JT.

Once JT was changed.... She lifted him off the table and walked him over to a waiting stroller and strapped him in the seat.

She then grabbed Charlie and strapped him into the same stroller and pushed them out of the room.

They were pushed down the hallway into the baby wing and into the eating room and were strapped into two highchairs and were feed some oatmeal and Cheerios.

Once they were done eating and were cleaned up... They were about to be put back in the stroller when the worker said...

"Uh oh, " while feeling their diapers... " Looks like you both need a change."

Both Charlie and JT were embraced. They wet themselves without even noticing.

The worker changed them one by one and re strapped them into the stroller and pushed them into the 2 Year old classroom.

The female worker in the room said
" Well here are my new little girls.."

" We are having quiet time right now."

Several of the other children were sleeping on mats...

She released them from the stroller and carried them to a big playpen and laid them inside and covered them with a big blanket and put their pacifiers into their mouths.

Both Charlie and JT tried to fighting sleep but they lost the battle and were soon fast asleep like the rest of the children.

And they continued to wet themselves without even noticing it...

To Be Continued....