Caught in the Act.

The Connor Boys were always leaving their mark on thier targets that they vandalized or broke into. Two Big Letters BG which they told a police officer who asked them about it once that it stood for The Baby Gang. The name was bestowed upon them by a former teacher because they were all under 5 Feet 5 Inches tall and they all carried candy pacifiers around thier necks cause they thought it made them like a gang.

Charlie, JT and Danny were their names, they were triplets and all 13 years old and they were well known for their antics both in and out of school.

One Night they decided to break into the local community center that had just been built. All of them forgot the warning the judge told them the last time they were in court for vandalism charges.

" You Connor Boys better straighten up and fly right or a name like the Baby Gang is going to become a reality."

They scaled the small chain-link fence with their bag of spray paint, homemade slime, and shaving cream.

Once they were inside the common area they all went to work. Charlie took the homemade slime and poured it into the pool and down the waterslide. JT took the spray paint and peppered the walls with the spray paint making sure to leave their Baby Gang Letters BG on several walls doors and windows. Danny took the shaving cream and sprayed them all over the basketball courts and the boys and girls bathrooms and locker rooms.

Unfortunately, the Baby Gang didn't realize that they had tripped the silent alarm when they entered the facility. The echoes of police sirens could be heard.

Charlie Yelled " DANNY JT THE POLICE ARE COMING WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!"

JT and Danny came running to their brother and they all ran for the door.

When they got out the front door, there were 4 police cars outside waiting for them.

An officer told them to drop thier bags. The boy's did as they were told. They raised thier hands in surrender.

Two of the female officers approached them and put them in handcuffs. One of them said " Hey Sarah Look We got the Baby Gang Here."

Sarah, the other female officer, Jamie, replied " Yepp we do Jamie."

Sarah looked at the boy's in the back of the police car and said laughing " I remember what the judge said to you boys....

"That the Name The Baby Gang is going to become a reality..."

" Well, now we'll see what she meant by it."

The Connor Boys knew they messed up badly this time as the officers drove them to the police station.....

If only the Connor Boys knew how much their lives were going to change after tonight.....