six

The boys and I had invited Madi, Jadah, Jeremy, Carolynn, and Savannah over for a little get together tonight. They'll all be here soon so I start cleaning up our mess from last night. Owen and Charlie are still watching Outer Banks on the couch. Owen notices that I'm cleaning and gets up to help me. He started folding blankets and putting them into the hall closet. I go into the kitchen to get some snacks out for everyone. I've been getting things ready in the spare bedroom for the Drew comes all day and I can't wait for him to get here. He told me that he's flying in tomorrow morning so I'll meet him on set. It's going to be nice to have him here. I miss being around him everyday.

Around 5:30 I hear a knock on the door so I walk past the couch and throw a pillow at Charlie to get him to turn the tv off. I open the door and see Savannah and Madi holding three big boxes of pizza. "Hey girls! Come on in" I step aside to let them in, they walk in and have the same reaction that Charlie and Owen did.

"Woah Liv this place is insane!" Madi and Sav go into my apartment after putting their jackets down. I just leave the door unlocked as everyone else should be here soon.

I go into the living room to find them all sitting on the couch. I walk to the middle, past Owen and I feel his hands on my waist, pulling me down. I fall onto his lap and I look back at him to see a big smile on his face. "There's space on the couch over there, I don't have to sit here" I quietly say to him.

"I want you to sit here though" He looks back at me with the cutest look on his face. I just smile and lean back into him, listening to Madi and Charlie fight about who is funnier. Owen rests his arms around me and I reach down to play with his fingers. Savannah notices and shoots me a look which I ignore. I hear the door open and in walks Jeremy, Carolynn, Jadah, and... Tori? Why is she here? I didn't invite her. After what she said at lunch, my blood boils when I look at her. After being rude to me she has the audacity to show up at my apartment? I quickly say hello then, I get up from Owen's lap and walk into the kitchen.

Owen followed me into the kitchen and I already know that I'm about to be bombarded with questions. "Liv, hey, what's wrong?" Owen holds my arms so that I am forced to stop moving and look at him.

"I just don't want her here. I don't want drama but I didn't invite her for a reason" I look up at him and he looks very confused.

"Who? Who don't you want here?" I look out the doorway at tori and that's enough for him to figure it out.

"Why don't you like her? Did something happen at lunch?" I definitely can't tell him why I'm mad so I try my best to work around it.

"At lunch she just said some stuff that I don't agree with. It's not a big deal, I'll get over it." I try to avoid his eyes and turn away from him but instead he pulls me into a hug

"Don't worry, I'll keep you distracted from her tonight." I smile and step back from his hug. He grabs my hand and pulls me back into the living room to hang out with our friends.

The night is going well and after we eat, Carolynn pulls out a bottle of wine for us to have, well not Madi and Jadah. I snap a quick picture and decide to post it on Instagram.

 I snap a quick picture and decide to post it on Instagram