ten

I stormed out of the building in search of Owen, I needed to ask him about Tori. I first went to his trailer which was empty, I was scared that he had already left but I thought to check the craft tent because he always goes there for a snack before leaving. I see him sitting with Drew and I mentally laugh, this is going to be good. Thank god Tori isn't here because I feel like I would say something that I would later regret if she was. I walk up behind Owen and Drew looks up and smiles at me but I don't acknowledge it.

"Hey Owen, what's up! How are you doing?" I put on the fakest smile and sit down next to him. He looks over at me in shock and quickly glances at Drew who looks very confused as he has no idea what happened.

"Liv. I need to explain, can we go somewhere?" Owen's eyes search my face, trying to decipher how I'm feeling but I still keep a smile on my face and try my best not to show him how I really feel.

"No, right here is fine. Let's talk. How about we start with you and Tori. What happened there?" Drew catches my eyes and silently asks if he should leave. I just shake my head and refocus on Owen. I needed Drew here so that I stayed focused on questioning Owen. If we were alone, I'd probably get side tracked and not get the answers I needed.

"Nothing. When you walked in, I was helping her choreograph a dance. For Julie and Luke. I'm so sorry Liv, I know what it seemed like but I promise, nothing happened." He looks upset. I want to believe him but after what Charlie told me I wasn't sure what was true and what wasn't.

"Okay, what about last year. After you filmed season one? Did you two have something going on?" I felt bad questioning him like this but I needed him to think I was furious so that he would tell me the truth.

"When we were filming, we hung out a bit yes but once I went home, it ended. She's been flirting with me a bit lately but I've ignored it all. I haven't flirted with her or led her on at all since I met you. Honestly Liv, I never thought it was a serious thing and I don't know what she's said but the most that ever happened was some flirting." Owen looked into my eyes and I could tell that he was telling the truth. I looked over at Drew and told him to leave. He quickly got up and left the tent.

"Okay" I reach over and grab his hand, stroking my thumb across the top.

"Okay? You're okay? Are we good?" He was worried, I could tell.

"Yes Owen. I believe you. if you said nothing happened then nothing happened. Just promise me that you'll tell me if you have to do that again so that I don't walk into the studio and have a heart attack." He pulls me into a hug and I laugh into his chest.

"Of course, I'll always be honest with you Liv. Now, can we go get pizza and watch movies?" I look up and nod and we get up from the table and walk towards my car. Owen's arm rests around my shoulders and I smile to myself, thinking about how half an hour ago I was furious with him. I pull out my phone to update Sav and Charlie really quick.

free therapy
char char🇨🇦, sav🤍, liv💛

liv💛
just wanted to let you know
it's all good. we talked it out

sav🤍
see! told you it would be okay
glad you two are good now:)

char char🇨🇦
hope u ripped into owen
he deserves it

liv💛
but he didn't do anything.. he told me

char char🇨🇦
well he deserves it just for being him🙄

liv💛
I'll show him that😉

sav🤍
charlie gonna get his ass whipped

liv💛
i'd pay to see that
gotta go, driving home
but charlie, owen said he's gonna get you

char char🇨🇦
oh no im so scared✋🏻😆

I unlocked the car and threw my phone back into my purse. We got into the car and started driving home. I gave Owen the aux and he played some songs that I didn't know but they were good and he sang along softly to them which made me smile. When we got back to my place, we took all our stuff up and dumped it in my room. I ordered pizza and we settled onto the couch to watch a movie.

 I ordered pizza and we settled onto the couch to watch a movie

liked by savannahleemay, austinnorth and 488,384 others

             [👤 owenjoyner]

oliviameyers much needed drink after a long day

drewstarkey without me?? rude
     ⤷oliviameyers go cry about it💔

owenjoyner no more bad days
     ⤷oliviameyers promise?
     ⤷owenjoyner promise.
     ⤷user1 what's going on here👀
     ⤷owenjoyner friends supporting friends
     ⤷oliviameyers @owenjoyner just friends?
               [deleted by user]
     ⤷user2 sooooare we just going to pretend we didn't see Olivia's reply?

themadisonreyes MARRY ME🥰🥰🥰
     ⤷oliviameyers name the time and place, ill be there

charlie_gillespie text me if you need me to fight him
     ⤷oliviameyers he would end you
     ⤷charlie_gillespie ugh as if
     ⤷user3 YES CHARLIE WITH THE CLUELESS REFERENCE

thejadahmarie gorgeous! ur amazing
     ⤷oliviameyers love you j

charlotteevans love you! can't wait to see you❤️
     ⤷oliviameyers I miss you so much🥺

milomeyers when are you gonna hang out with me
     ⤷oliviameyers HELP I FORGOT ABOUT THAT😭😭 soon i promise
     ⤷user4 HAHAHA WHEN SHE FORGETS ABOUT HER OWN BROTHER

rudeth miss you livy❤️
     ⤷oliviameyers i miss you more:(
     ⤷user5 wait are they a thing??
     ⤷user6 👀👀

a/n !
hey! i'm back:) thank you to everyone who helped me with what i posted! i was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but i work so i'm doing it now, so i don't forget😌 hope you all had a fun new years celebration! have a good day/night!!