Coma (Akashi)

authors note:
so apparently i just happened to watch 50 shades of grey's trailer, and i realize that Mr Grey resembles a lot with Mr Seijurou here :V having this naughty mind of mine i imagine akashi as grey and hahahaha reader can be the gurl and yu kno what happens next *insertyaomingface*
i want to make a less depressing story in the future, so please stay tuned

also mind my grammar and story ._. i'm a newbie at writing TAT

[this fanfic is inspired by a song called coma by BAP]

We all know about the high and mighty Akashi Seijurou, the only heirs of Akashi household and company. He was strict and a dictator type. He sees things as a child play and he thinks that he could manipulate everything since he is always right. The only problem is nobody able to defy him and nobody able to teach him a lesson. He thinks that nobody can take anything from him, his title, his glory, his important things; he grew too fond of himself as he forgot that fate can be unpredictable and cruel. 

it was a rainy day during the Star Cup; it was the day of the final and Rakuzan High was about to battle with K gakuen. once again Akashi observe the players from a far, closing his eyes for a brief moments and smirk. "The outcome has been decided already" Kotarou just looked at Akashi and continue walking to the court. "You know it's nice and all that the emperor knows everything, but he can't be as absolute as he claimed to be" said Koutarou to Reo. He just smile lightly and shook his head "Who knows what runs throughout his mind"

As it was predicted, Rakuzan won the match with the score 200-90. Akashi proudly stand while seeing the other team succumb on their devastation. As he went back to the locker room to changed, he noticed that he got a lot of miss-called and messages. roaming through the messages, his eyes locked on one specific message. At that very moments he thought that the world had stopped and a tight rope had been suffocating his breath as he thought that his heart would stop at any second. Not bothering himself to change, he ran away from the locker room and got in a cab; he instructed the driver to go to Tokyo Hospital. during his time in the cab he was sucked deep into his mind, he never thought that anything could possibly happened to [f/n].

Never in a split second that he think about the possibilities that he might lose [f/n] to an accident. He could predict all things and think of them as a child-play, but he could not predict the outcome of [f/n]'s fate. His body trembled for the first time, and for the first time also he realized that he is so powerless.

[flashback]

During the time at the locker room

From    : 081568xxxxxx
Subject: emergency

Akashi, this is Nodoka, [f/n] in the hospital, the school's lab was caught on fire, she was trapped in there and her head was slammed by the falling pipes. she is in Tokyo Hospital now, please hurry up and come here

[At the hospital]

Akashi ran to the receptionist and asked about you. The nurse confirmed the data for a while, Akashi tapped his foot as he began to be impatient and worried; not long the nurse show him the way to the surgery room. Nodoka stands in front of the room and as she saw Akashi, her tears fall and she began to explain what had happened earlier.

"The doctor said that she lost too much blood, Akashi what should we do, [f/n] is dying in there "

unable to speak Akashi just stood there, his brain projected the worst outcome, which was something that Akashi could not handle, he became so desperate, and as soon as a doctor went out from the surgery room he bombarded him with questions.

" What will happen to [f/n]!? How's her condition? How is the surgery?"

the doctor looked at him with pitty on his eyes

" Apparently, she is now in the state called brain dead, we can't--"

"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT???!!! I'LL PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH, JUST SAVE HER!!!" shout Akashi as he grabbed the doctor's shoulder in desperation.

the doctor understand his desperation and all but he snapped him from his little world "Sir, this is not about the money, we are doing our best but we are not a miracle worker. She endure long enough and this is as far as we can do to help her." Hearing that Akashi's eyes become clouded, he stormed in to the operation room and saw your little body on the bed, the bruises that covered your arms and leg was really visible. your face was pale, and the heart monitor hit the zero point.

You breathe inside of me
I’m looking for you
I want to hold you
Since my heart is burnt up,
I can’t hold back any more, because I might die

his strength betrayed him and he fell on his knee. he creased your lifeless figure and tears began to flow. He didn't know that separation happened so soon, he didn't prepare anything, this caught him off guard. He felt so useless and it was as if the tower of pride, ego, and the absoluteness that he kept on braging fell apart on an instant. He buried his face on your neck, he kept on calling your name over and over, hoping that this is just a dream or some sick joke of yours.

"[F/N]! [F/N]! [F/N]! [F/N]!DON'T LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!"

right at that moment the emperor has finally succumb in his own throne still hoping to wake up from this cruel reality.

I can’t move in the darkness
I can’t feel anything
Tears fall down
I’m trapped in memories of you, no
Please hold onto my hand, so that I can wake up
Please don’t go