One Way Love (Akashi)

You got a hard time ever since you dated the emperor Akashi Seijurou. you were always the cheerful type, you got a lot of friends and not long after you transferred to Rakuzan, you received many attention from the students in there. You were always supportive and kind, you were always nice to all people, and you were a smart student. Many boys attract to you and many confessed to you already but you only attract to one person, and that is Akashi. little did you know that loving him w a big mistake.Akashi was the president of the student council, while you were his secretary. you admired him since the day he chose you as the secretary. You loved how he always work hard on doing everything, you love the way he present himself to others, of course you were intimidated with his presence but there was something that made you want to be close to him. The day he asked you to be with him was the happiest time in your life, since he was your first. Soon though, your feeling began to decreased little by little.

6 months has passed and you feel the pressure of dating him, he expect so many things from you and you did your best to meet up with his expectation. You changed yourself to suite his taste since he always lecturing you about dignity and stuff. You became less talkative and hyper, you became less friendly with the boys, you became more quiet and spent a lot of time in the library to study, since Akashi always expect perfect score from you. One day you were stressed out due to his expectation and got sick, you didn't rest and kept on studying since you have a big exam tomorrow, though your body resist to stay your mind keep on going. The result was not disappointing, you got 85, but Akashi was not happy about it. He began to lecture you about it and how you need to keep up with him. You were depressed and start to think that loving him is a huge mistake, you deserve a better person who can treat you nicely, and love you for who you are, but after that thought you remember again times and events where Akashi was pouring you with love and affection, and you were really confused now.

"How can i meet your expectation when i'm at my limit now Sei?" you hugged your knee and began to cry. you were so stressed out that your mom finally ask you to rest for a few days. you were absent for 3 days and Akashi went to check on you. You were happy that he didn't mad because of your absence

"How are you feeling right now [f/n]?"

"I.. feel okay Sei.... i'm sorry ..."

"You don't need to apologize, just concentrate to be healthy again so you can go back to school."

"..... yes"

"So how was your mockup exams?"

"Um.... it was ... okay"

"No it's not, you didn't even reach the 10th place in school" he answered coldly

"You need to be healthy and keep up the things you miss during your absence. You need to keep up with me or else you'll be left alone"

you were tired of his words, never did he ever praise you for what you achieved, and you began to ask yourself whether he really likes you or not.

"Sei, what do you expect from me?" you asked with a teary eyes, he looked at you emotionless, there was a short pause before he finally answer "Winning is everything. The victors writes history. The losers are wiped from it."

you were taken aback from his words but you began to question him again "do you think all of the things in our life as a game Sei?i--" before you can finish your word, akashi turned around and left you alone. You were angry and sad but with his answer you know what he expect from you. he want to be with a perfect "queen" so that he could stand proudly on his throne. You were thinking that maybe... you can't be with him the way he needs you.

The next day you came to school, you avoid Akashi for a whole day. Your heart still confuse and hoping that giving it time alone will solve the problem. On the afternoon, you came to the roof to calm yourself down, but things not the way you wanted it to be, unfortunately you meet Akashi there. You were about to turn back but akashi grabbed you and letting you nowhere to escape