Yamanai Ame (Imayoshi)

Hello, are you familiar with this old song? yep this is from Honey and Clover OST.

--

God, i don't want to be saved, i want to keep on waiting for him..... but why... why is it that i feel relief to see Imayoshi - senpai here...

it was you standing in the rain with no umbrella or anything that could protect yourself from the rain. You were heart broken, you knew for so long that your crush was in love with someone else. He too was in an unrequited situation, yet he managed to get closed to her even if she didn't want it. You knew it too well that in that little world of him you didn't even exist yet you were too blind to see that there weren't any hope for you.

"[f/n].... let's go back, you'll get a cold" Imayoshi walked towards you and put his jersey on you, you on the other hand didn't have the strength to do any other thing than crying. As you pour all of your emotions, Imayoshi was standing still
he was about to hugged you until you pushed him back

"Stay away! I... I don't want to rely on you, I.... I will miss used your kindness senpai..."

"........[f/n].."

".... I'm... I'm not crying, I'm not.... so leave me alone!"

.

.

.

you decided to walk away from him, with clouded eyes and shaken legs you began to walk, but suddenly you vision was blurred and everything turned black. watching it happened in front of his eyes, Imayoshi panicked and ran towards you, he carried you and brought you to his apartment.

He layed you on the floor in his room and tried to find a towel. He didn't knew what to do, he wanted to dry you up but if that means undressing you..... yeah he had to endure it... which was impossible knowing the state you were in. He cursed himself for unable to endure his feeling towards you; gladly momoi was running an errand and came to his apartment, he then asked her to undress her and put her to bed.

an hour had passed and your fever was getting worst, he had to changed the towel several times. As he was walking to you he creased your sleeping face, observing your pale face and puffed eyes. He realized that you've been crying this whole time, yet you were too stubborn to let him go. You were stubborn and won't let Imayoshi heal you, you were afraid to move on and kept on holding a false hope that was not even there on the first place.

unconciously you started to speak on your sleep.
Imayoshi was unable to understand the words you were saying until your tears dripped down as you said

why can't my love reach you

Imayoshi stared at you painfully and planted a kiss on your lips, then he walked away. Closing the door slowly, he leaned on the other side of the door, took a deep breath and started to stare at the empty ceiling

"mine too [f/n]"