"Ya leave her" jimin said climbing on top of jungkook before pulling him away. I took a long breath before sitting up.

"Yaa you dumb mutant donkey!!" I screamed before lunging at jungkook, tickling him.

"Jimin help mee" I said as jungkook tried to stop me. Jimin nodded before grabbing jungkook's foot before slowly caressing it as jungkook laughed and tried to take his foot from jimin.

"Yaa you two shorti-" he yelled only to get interrupted by his own laughing.

"Did you just call us short?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ya I did" Jungkook quirked.

Only one thing to say! Good answer but wrong time.

Jimin and I started tickling him more resulting in him to laugh more.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" jungkook yelled out. After some seconds tae came running to the living room.

"Yaaaa get down of my kookie" tae said dragging me from jungkook but I held on him like a leach.

"Tae you dumb frog I will bite you" I said glaring at the said boy.

"You won't get a chance you stinky rat" he yelled back.

"I will you smelly sock" I yelled.

"Ara, jungkook will get up now" jimin yelled earning my attention.

I started tickling jungkook again followed by tae to drag me away from him in order to help his beloved dumbass annoying cocky shitty kookie.

I turned to tae before biting his arm.

"Yaaaa" tae screamed grabbing his arm where I bit.

"I warned you before , you dumb frog" I said. Tae looked at me for some seconds before his fingers came in contact with my armpit, tickling me.

"Haha nooooo" I said in between of laughter .

"Opppaaaaaa" I yelled out for help

"Ya you four! stop fighting will you?"

We all turned to the sound and saw hobi there.

"We are going to the supermarket! Are you guys coming?" Hobi asked.

"Yassss" we all yelled in unison, sitting up.

"Then get ready in a minute!" he said walking downstairs. I ran to my room to get ready.

"Am Ready" I announced walking downstairs.

"Get inside the car" joon said as I nodded and walked outside, towards the car

"Araaaa" jimin yelled from the back. It was a black fortuner of jin. I got inside and sat beside jimin at the back seat. After some seconds everyone got inside. Hobi was driving while yoongi was in the passenger seat. Joon was in the left seat in the middle while jungkook were in the right. Me and jimin were in the back. Tae was in the middle looking at us cause that's the only empty spot for him.