20

Saturday morning.

Ara's POV

"I know that you fought with drunkards" yoongi said making my eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Eh?" I asked in disbelief.

"I. Know. That. You. Fought. With. Drunkards" He spoke halting from time to time, clearing his words.

"How? When? How long? Who told you? Kookie? Do others know about that?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Calm down! No one told me about that and I didn't tell anyone either" he said.

"How do you know about it then?" I asked him, confused and curious.

FLASHBACK

5 months ago.

Yoongi's POV

"Umm ya but you see I need to add many more lines to it. This looks so unfinished" I said and ken nodded. I took a sip from my bubble tea as ken's phone rang.

"Oh it's my wife. I will get going then" ken said standing up, with a smile.

"Ok then" I said waving at him.

"See ya soon" he said.

"Ya see ya"

I was walking to my car when I saw 2 ladies fighting with some other guys who looked.... Drunk?

My eyes grew wide when I saw one of the lady taking a beer bottle before slamming it on one of the guy. I quickly took my phone before dialing 112.

After some seconds the siren was heard. The said two ladies ran away probably hearing the siren. I sighed before getting inside my car. I placed my cup of bubble tea inside the car before starting it.

After a ride of 6-8 minutes, I reached home. I parked my car and walked inside with the bubble tea in my right hand.