..

I was in the kitchen playing with my phone with a glass of orange juice in my left hand. It was in the evening.

That's when jungkook came to the kitchen. I saw him marching to the fridge through the tip of my eyes.

"Who in the hell took my salad?" Jungkook yelled out angrily.

Which made me remember certain sound from tiktok.

'Who in the hell put the muffins in the freezer?

I did ! What you gonna do about it? Nothing! I did!'

Me who was born with a rusted brain decided to sing the lyrics in it's rhythm totally forgetting about the situation.

"I did! what you gonna do about it? Nothing!" I said nodding my head in the rhythm.

"You shitface" Jungkook said rolling his sleeves up earning my attention.

Ding!

Brain.exe gas started working again.

I ran away from the kitchen to living room when I remembered the situation.

I stood behind the couch as jungkook stood in the front. He marched towards me through the left side and I marched through the right side to the front.

He ran . I ran. He tried to trick my and I showed him how smart I was.

"Haha loser" I said laughing at him. But it only took 0.00000000001 second for him to jump over the couch before strangling me on the floor.

"Who's the loser now, little sissy?" His lips curved upwards gifting me with a full fledged smirk.

"You. Are. The. Loser. Here. Kim. Jungkook" I said smirking back.

"Are you sure though?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"101%"

"Lemme change that then" He said grabbing both my hands over my head with a hand before tickling my armpit with the other.

"Keelfhchzfjatisihkndioooppys noo ngzhxkhngzhxkhcx" I started laughing cause of how ticklish it was.

"Am loser huh?" He asked.

"gjsjtsgkxhlxgkx stawwp- tksykdgkxmvxgnxgkx"

"You said something?" He asked playing oblivious.

"Yhahaha ya duldhlcjvxkgts"

"I can't hear you" he said now acting deaf.

"I said yes" I yelled out .

"Yes what?" He asked in between of tickling.

"Hahanakmksowmkwpa"