" Really ? Then that person must be really brave to do that... "

" If I found out who's that person who tries to kill me and my son, I'll shot his or her head to death. "

If you thought Y/n's scared, nope. She's more excited to do it rather than being scared.

" You really don't show any mercy even if it's a woman, huh ? "

" Of course. Now, I'll leave you here. Take some rest. I'll be giving you a new mission tomorrow. "

" Okay. You may go out. "

As her boss went outside of her room, she heard a slight knock on her window. And as she went near to it and opened the window, she was startled to see Felix that just jumped on her window.

" F-Felix ?! W-What are you doing here ? If my boss saw us here, we're completely done !"

" Hey, just be thankful that I didn't shot your friend there! I was about to shoot that guy but his father is really a d*****s...he even shot me! By the way, Changbin bought you a new phone...here...he completely knew that you're pissed off and throwing your phone became your habit. Here, have your 100th phone. I'm gonna leave now... "

" Thanks. "

As she opened her phone, she immediately called Changbin.

" Brother... "

" Yes, Y/n ? Any updates ? "

" Nothing as of today but my boss said to me that there will be a new mission tomorrow. I don't know if we'll be related to it but  I'll give you some news. "

" Good. Keep it up. I'll wait. "

                                                    (︶︹︺)

" So...what's the new mission ? "

" After you send Sunghoon to school, go to the location that we'll give to you and we'll call you immediately for it. Can you do it despite of your injury ?"

" Why ? Who says I can't ? I'll beat the hell out of him. "

" Good. The things you need will be placed at the car. "

( After 10 mins... )

" Hey, what the f is this ?! Why does it have to be so tight ?! I can't breathe and my injury just keep aching more ! And why do I have to wear a mask and a wig ?! "

" That's your mission, Y/n. I want you to come at Kim Namjoon's mansion to steal the gem that I've been wanting to buy it from them but they refused. We'll give you the location. The gem will be located at their private library. Be careful, Kim Namjoon's a clever one. "

" I know. I know. Gotta go. I'll give you an update later. "

....