STITCHES

His hair, which was still slightly damp, covered his forehead. The fragrance of Bleu de Chanel perfume immediately burst into my sense of smell when Taehyung passed behind me. The combination of various types of citrus, aromatic spices and woody notes that form the base notes make this black bottled perfume hard to forget. This body scent is his trademark.

Taehyung pulled the chair beside me, "Morning kiss", pursed his lips against my lips.

Giving kisses to each other in the morning has become our routine.

CUP 💋

Taehyung smiled, then sit down to enjoy the hot tea on his right side.

"Tae ......", I called him.

"Yes baby?", While playing his cell phone.

"I wanna come with you, is that okay? " I said spontaneously.

Then Taehyung's attention turned to me, staring confused, "Why suddenly want to come? I'm working Hyun ... Do you remember what I said last night?", Trying to remind myself.

"Yes. I know. It's just that ..... I want to come with you Tae. Can't I?", Immediately lowered my head and played with the fork in my hand.

"It's not that I forbid you Hyun, but this is the first time during our marriage. You suddenly asked to come along. Are you sure?", He asked once again.

I just nodded.

"Okay if that's what you want", Taehyung stroked my hair with his signature cute smile.

I turned to him. YES! I cheer in my heart.

It's true what Taehyung said. It must be quite strange for him, a person like Kim So Hyun suddenly wanna come along with him to company while my husband is working on the set for the first time in the history of our marriage. Even going to events such as Awards or Taehyung's colleagues personal invitations. I'm too lazy to come.

It's all because of a mysterious message last night. I just wanna find out who sent that message. For the sake of my heart.

My face immediately turned happy, "Okay, wait a minute", stepped into the room to take my bag and then returned downstairs.

Seeing Taehyung already wearing his shoes, that's the sign we're ready to go.

---------------------------

Yoojung, who's still busy preparing breakfast for her husband in the kitchen, didn't realize that Jungkook had been in front of her. Sitting with sleepy eyes.

"Yoojung-ah", his greeting made Yoojung aware

"Oppa? Since when was there? Let's take a shower first," saw her husband who opened the refrigerator and took banana milk and drank it.

Yoojung just shook his head to see his husband's behavior while arranging several plates on the dining table.

"I'll take a bath later. I'm planning to go back to sleep Yoo. I'm still feeling jetlag", spoke with his eyes slightly closed.