☾✩ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ PRIZED

Depuis le début

"Thank you, (Y/N)," he commended. She could almost melt at the soothing, low vibrations of his voice. The sound of him showering her with compliments alone was enough to make her weak. "You are such a competent demon," Kibutsuji continued.

She mentally noted that he called her a demon: not his lackey, nor his servant.

"Anything for you, Muzan-sama," she promised with a naive, devoted grin.

Satisfied with her success, he stood up and began, "And for your reward." His voiced trailed off in the end as he paced towards the female demon.

Biting his inner cheek and drawing blood in the inside of his mouth, he roughly pulled on her jaw and brought her in for a searing kiss.

She drank his blood hungrily through their connected lips, almost as if it were her only life source.

And in a way, it was.

She lived for his praise and his approval—everything about him practically drove her mad with adoration. Just the thought that she, and she alone, was the only one that received this special treatment from him meant everything to her.

When their lips parted—a thin trail of blood present from the corner of her mouth to her jaw—he kept his face close to her. His glowing, plum red eyes looked at her own, and she imagined those pools of red gazing at her (E/C) ones desirously.

"(Y/N)," he called lowly.

The female demon made no verbal reply to him, but she shivered in his grasp from the alluring tone of his voice.

"When the time comes," he began, scrutinizing her eyes for something unknown, "would you die for me?"

"Of course," (Y/N) breathed out loyalty. Her immediate response made it sound like her answer was obvious, and it really was—she wouldn't think twice to die for this man, whom she loved.

The corners of Kibutsuji's lips curled up ever so slightly in a smirk, and it was clear that he was pleased with her lack of reluctance. She was hopelessly devoted to him, therefore she wasn't any trouble.

When he finally released her a little too quickly for her liking, he turned away from her and returned to his commanding demeanor. She almost whined at the sudden loss of contact, but nevertheless held it in.

"Have you gained any lead on the blue spider lily?" he questioned her. Though, his lowered intonation made it more than evident that he was not asking her; rather, he was demanding her for an answer.

"I'm sorry, Muzan-sama," (Y/N) frowned. She hated when he asked her of the flower, because she never found any clues on it.

The glare of disappointment he gave her made her instinctively flinch. Though she knew he hadn't hurt her as punishment in the past, she still didn't like that look directed towards her.

In her mindset, she'd do everything she could to find that flower.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The daylight of a new morning shone through the rays of the sky, illuminating the world for another day.

And there it bloomed—the blue spider lily, right before her eyes.

Her locating abilities were at its peak, and they finally found her the treasure.

The flower was consumed by the sun's rays, but she did not care, for only the approval of the demon progenitor mattered to her. She dove straight for it, not even caring about the burning of her demon flesh.

As she crawled back weakly to the shade, she let out an exasperated grin at the flower in her hands.

Finally, it was in her grasp; And finally, would the demon king fully love her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Muzan-sama!"

"What is it?"

The female demon smiled excitedly up at the king, foot tapping on the wooden floor of the fortress nervously.

"I have brought something to your liking."

Kibutsuji Muzan's plum red eyes widened at the reveal of the glowing blue spider lily, it's dark stem held delicately between (S/C) fingertips.

"(Y/N)," he called out almost breathlessly, beckoning her to come closer to him with his demanding voice alone.

The female demon practically ran to him, pushing her own figure right up against his. She tilted her head upwards towards him, hoping to catch his lips in those searing, uncanny kisses of his.

And when his lips met hers, she practically melted as she sighed in bliss, allowing him to steal away the blue spider lily from her weak grasp.

She pushed herself against him, and his arm snaked behind her waist, supporting her entire frame.

"Muzan-sama?" she mumbled at him when their lips parted.

She suddenly choked, and then coughed out blood in front of her. When she looked down, the demon progenitor's arm was embedded right through her chest, intending clear harm.

"Delusional woman," he demeaned her with apathetic eyes. "At least you proved of some use to me in the end."

(Y/N) let out a whimper, unknowingly crying pathetically at his implications.

"Now that you have brought me this," he began, twirling the blue spider lily in his other hand, "you are of no use to me." He removed his arm from her gaping wound, already beginning to walk away.

The female demon dropped to the floor as she began to feel her blood boil—something she could only assume was the powers of his blood inside her body, ready to push her to ultimate demise.

"But," he sighed again before stopping in his tracks. "I suppose I should thank you for this," he mused with a tauntingly thoughtful hum. He then turned around to face her, eyes glaring down at her pathetic, dying form. "So I'll allow you to gaze at me this one last time before you die."

That damned flower was more prized to him than (Y/N) was entirely. He only pushed her just to find it. The pain of that realization already felt like instantaneous death to the girl, and she was ready to die.

But as she stared upwards at the dark, plum red, she couldn't help but still feel thankful towards him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by @realityphantom

┌──────────────┐夢の店└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
夢の店
└──────────────┘