Chapter 4 (M)

He can do it, it's now or never, Taehyung tells himself. The hand on the bulge begins to move slowly. One finger is on each side of the length to give it a gentle rub while the rest of the fingers rest on top. "You're already so damn hard, Jeon. I can't wait to hear you beg and scream."

Jeongguk hates that Taehyung is in control of him, but it's so sexy and he can't fight it. There's only one thing he wants to change. "Say my name, not just Jeon. Call me Jeongguk or Ggukie, only for today." He leans back and looks the other person straight in the eyes. "Don't make me regret letting you do this." He knows it's wrong, Taehyung is his enemy. Unfortunately, the last time he had some fun was so long ago that he can't even remember it. To do sexual things with the really hot enemy has something very exciting about it. Jeongguk doesn't deny this. That's why he doesn't stop Taehyung, he definitely wants to be ruined by him. Both won't regret it in the end, it's just sex and nothing more, right?

Taehyung, on the other hand, still cannot believe that what's happening is reality, feels the need to pinch himself to make sure he is not dreaming. However, he doesn't, doesn't want to ruin the mood. "You won't, don't worry. I'll show you that I am able to please you even though you hate me." He doesn't know what's coming over him when he kisses Jeongguk on the lips. It feels like a shock. Hot skin meets ice cold. Even if it was only for a second, Taehyung will never forget the feeling of his first kiss with him and what he will be doing in a few seconds will only add to the eagerness.

Jeongguk, who is surprised at first, chases after the demon's lips as soon as they no longer touch his own. The kiss is slow as Taehyung is still massaging his growing length. Jeongguk tries to suppress a groan, is initially successful. Having the feeling of a hand on your cock that isn't your own is great. He cannot predict which movement will be performed next or how much pressure will be used.

Taehyung never wants to end this, gets more and more aroused with every passing second. It's time to move on. With one skillful movement, he pulls down Jeongguk's pants, including his underwear. He hates this cramped space, can't look at the beautiful body that the other definitely has.

Jeongguk emits a groan of relief. The fabric that was already too uncomfortable on his cock is finally gone and it feels liberating. "Hurry up or I'll just come because of my own dirty thoughts."

Taehyung smirks, pulls Jeongguk on top of him, both crotches tightly pressed together, one clothed, the other naked. The rough friction of his pants will certainly lead to a pleasant friction for the younger. He uses one hand to part the buttocks as he begins to circle the rim. They don't have lubricant, but neither is it needed. "Ggukie, do you want to get my fingers wet?" He puts his hand over the vampire's mouth and waits for him to open up. Three of his fingers are sucked in, the tongue circling each one with a small amount of collected saliva. Hot, no, cold and so sinful.

Jeongguk groans, likes the weight on his tongue; he may have developed an oral fixation over the centuries. When Taehyung tries to pull out, since it should be wet enough by now, Jeongguk moans and carefully holds him in place with his front teeth. Fangs playfully surround the fingers.

"Come on, bun. I really have to prepare you now. We don't have much time, the sun will rise soon." Both have to leave the forest, if possible by noon. Of course, he also can't wait to touch him again. It's a shame that his pretty hole cannot be seen because of the small cave. It has to be an incredible sight when Taehyung penetrates him and Jeongguk takes him like a good boy. Wait, maybe he can?

Jeongguk obeys, opens his mouth, pushes out his digits and lets saliva run down his chin.

"So messy, I love it." Taehyung puts his hand behind Jeongguk. Just presses one finger in. He starts moving along the walls before poking in and pulling out. Less than ten seconds later, a second is added, then the third. Jeongguk tells him he can take four, but Taehyung grows impatient. "Lie on your side with your back to me. Let me see your cute bum." Taehyung thinks of himself as a genius.