29| As Your Friends

Start from the beginning

Tamaki sulked in the corner, as he grew mashroom with his woe on some random tree.

"You don't have to rush things. She'll be found out soon enough anyway." Kaoru starts as he and Hikaru swing their head side to side like spaghetti noodle.

"Remember? The day after tomorrow, we have physical exams." Hikaru finished with a bored look identical to Kaoru's. Tamaki stopped growing mushrooms as he flinched at what the twins said.

"Physical.." I started as I looked at the hosts, "..exams?" Haruhi finished.

The two of us looked at them as they looked at Haruhi blankly which got me irritated a little, but also confused for a bit. Then it hit me, making me look at Haruhi as well.

"Now that you mention it, it is the day after tomorrow." Kyoya says as he looked at his black notebook.

"Then... it will get out, for sure... that I'm a girl." Haruhi says as she put a finger to her cheek. Everyone looked shocked and panicked, except for Tamaki and Kyoya, thought Tamaki only looked blanked and Kyoya just stopped writting. I felt another paiful ping in my head, and before I knew it my vision had dark spots in them, I muttered a word before finally shutting my eyes, "Shit"

•••

My eyes fluttered open when I heard many voices talking. The first thing I saw made me want to just go back to sleep, It was Tamaki crying dramatically as he gripped onto my hand while he blew on his handkerchief. I made a disgusted-out look to him, but he doesn't seem to notice me already awake.

"That's fucking disgusting," I said as I yanked my hand away from him.

He quickly looked at me shocked, but with a relief look after. I now only noticed that the other hosts were also here. I was on a bed, the place looked familiar... it was the Clinic.

"(N/N)-chan! You're up!" Honey-senpai exclaimed with a little tear in his eyes. I could see Mori-senpai nod when I looked towards him.

"You had us really worried senpai," Kaoru says as he smiled softly.

"Yeah, the nurse even said that you were overworking and have lack of sleep," Hikaru starts as he leaned on my beds' thumb. "Which was really confusing, because the host club's not really putting so much work for you and Haruhi," Hikaru finished with a serious look.

"Yes, I'm guessing this is because of your secret part-time job on your information file," Kyoya says as he flipped a few pages on his black notebook. I sighed looking down at my hands with a glare, beacause of them digging into my personal business. I let in a deep breath and let it all out to calm myself down.

"I don't even want to deny it anymore," I said as I leaned back to my pillow, tiredly sighing. They all just looked at me with weird looks I can't describe. I glanced around them, and saw Haruhi looking at me with worried and upset look as she gripped at the end of her uniform.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, sounding upset yet also sad at the same time.

I looked at her and just smiled tiredly, "Well I-.. I just-.. I wanted to help you and dad.. because I know that dad's already struggling to provide for us..." I said, I could feel a tear going to come, but I ignored it and stopped myself from talking anymore further. "I'm fine, really, this is nothing Haruhi," I said and chuckled a little with a smile to reassure her, but I could tell she wasn't believing me. I could see the host looking at me with those annoying sad expressions.

"And besides even if I faint again and again because of my part-time you hosts won't have to worry about me, It's none of your business anyway and  it's outside the club so you guys won't have to worry of getting blamed," I said glaring a little. They somehow didn't got frighten when I glared at them, instead smiled.

"You're right it's none of business as the club hosts," Tamaki starts with a serious look, which is really rare because ususally he would just go and go cry like a baby if I said something like earlier. "But as your friends, it is our business too," Tamaki says with a smile I looked at them all and saw that they were only smiling and nodding, I could still see that Haruhi was still looking upset from my lie to her, thought now not as much as before.

"Wow.." I started, looking at Tamaki with a slight awed expression. "That was really corny," I finished with a blanked expression. Tamaki seemed to have turned into a statue after I said that. "Pff.." I started to laugh and the others joined in after, except for Kyoya, Mori-senpai and Haruhi thought the three did smiled.

Wow that was really cringy right? I'm really sorry lol. XD I hope y'all enjoyed it somehow thought! Really in a good mood two updates in a day! HAHA! Hope to see you all again on the next update!!!^^

WC: 1512

Always stay safe~! I hope Y'all ate something good, hehe~ ILY~! Mua~!💋

~Aiko