1: Uzumaki Naruto

"Thank you, Minato," a simple word came from the mighty Kyuubi as the control all over him vanish. A hurtful eyes stared to the young Hokage that is near to fall on his death with his wife.

"Ju-just pro-promise m-me, you'll take care o-of him," Minato said weakly. The Kyuubi nodded and smile to the young Hokage.

"I will. And I am sorry," the Kyuubi whisper.

Upon battling at the masked man, Minato manage to know that truth that the Kyuubi is not just like its rumors. He was only a grumpy and lazy old fox who only want to sleep on where he was. The masked man awake the bloodlust of the Kyuubi and unleash it to the Village.

Apparently, the masked man unintentionally told Minato about the Kyuubi.

"As exchange of unintentionally killing the both of you, I promise to protect him the best that I could," the Kyuubi's word is unbreakable. They never lied so Minato smile and nodded. Both him and Kushina talk to Naruto before the sealing was done.

Half of the Kyuubi's chakra went to Minato and the half was with Naruto. When the Kyuubi disappear, it was the time that Kushina and Minato died while their body is covering the young Naruto.

--*--

Three years had past as Naruto started to be wary to his surrounding. The people in Orphanage is all mean. He often had punishment and blamed for a sin that he did not do. The care taker never try to listen to his side so if the children in the orphanage had done something, they will make Naruto a scapegoat.

Every 9th of each month, he will walk outside the orphanage with his old man, jiji. He often call them Hokage-sama thats why sometimes, he will call Hiruzen, Hokage-jiji.

This days was actually his favorite day. He can walk outside and play with his Jiji since no one wanted to play with him. He never told him about what's happening inside the Orphanage and often told the old man that he enjoy being there as he was afraid that this might be the cause to leave him.

Aside from his room, a lot of rooms had a restriction to him when the others don't have. Even the playground inside, he never had a luxury to use it.

So the only things that he can do is to watch the other children playing outside.

While watching the children outside, Naruto felt a pain on his arm so he check it. He was surprise that a linings started to form and his arm glow. He stop himself to scream as he can because he might have another punishment it he scream.

After a while, a small frog appears on his bed. "Are you Naruto?" The 'frog' ask.

"Uh- yes? Your a frog? How can you speak?" Naruto's eyes twinkle because of amazement. The 'frog' roll his eyes.

"I am not frog okay? I am toad! Toad is completely different in frog! Frogs have a long leg than us! Got that?" Naruto blush and sheeply nodded.

"By the way, let me introduce myself, I am Gamakichi, the second son of our might chief toad, Gamabunta. I am here because I was assign by your father to be your companion before he died. He knows that you will be lonely if they will die," Gamakichi explain.

"Father? I have a father?" He exclaim. Gamakichi nodded and confusedly stare to Naruto.

"Are you serious? Of course you have a father. You also have a mother. You will not born if you don't have. Anyways what should we do?" Naruto stare to Gamakichi and sigh.

"Ca-can we become friends? I am Uzumaki Naruto," he awkwardly smile and stared to Gamakichi. Gamakichi grin and nodded.

"You are an interesting young child, of course we can be friends," Gamakichi said. It was the day that Naruto had his first friend ever since he can't remember.

Gamakichi taught him how to summon him and dispel him if he wanted to. While Naruto eagerly talk to Gamakichi and always listen to his stories. He begun to be attach to Gamakichi for the next years that pass.

After 3 days that Gamakichi appeared to Naruto's room, a pile of book started to pop up too. Naruto begun to get excited but quickly become depress as he don't know how to read. So Gamakichi saves the day and taught him to read.

After being home to their Mountain, Gamakichi begun to complain on how Naruto had been neglected. So Gamabunta told him to teach Naruto how to read and write.

Naruto always sneak to summon Gamakichi and they will study and sometimes they will play. That kind of set up last long until he was five.

The orphanage care taker kick him out of the orphanage at the day of his birthday. Naruto was scared and become paranoid to his surrounding. He run when he saw a bunch of people appear and staring to him sinisterly.

He was afraid and begun to cry running for his life. He knows that if he did not run, something bad will happen to him.

Unfortunately, not only Civilian people who chase him but also Ninjas which makes the situation more dangerous to Naruto. He run and run while crying and panicking. Until one of the Jounin Ninja catch him.

At the day of his birthday, he was badly beaten begging for forgiveness and asking them what did he do. No one answer him and continue to beat him up. He stared to the ANBU's at the tree. He recognize them and knows that it was the ANBU that assign to protect him.

He just can't see Weasel and Dog that often save him from this disaster.

He don't know why but he felt that all of them are smirking.

He still tried to shout for help even his voice become rusty. Until someone stab him to head.

A red chakra tried to escape inside his body but because of the wounds he got in his head, the chakra cannot coat him.

The people begun to celebrate when they check Naruto's pulse. Naruto just died at the hands of this people.

"A-are we late?" A newly ANBU ask. He command his companion to put them into genjutsu even the ANBU's who only watch it was not spared.

"We're late..." he weakly said.

--*--

Next Chapter:Ashura's Reincarnation

Next Chapter:
Ashura's Reincarnation