88: Tiger

Hinata woke up and felt that there is a blanket to her back. She sigh seeing her table had a full books about Medical Ninjutsu. Naruto gave each of them the book called Introduction of Ninshū.

It was like a ninjutsu at first, but when they started to train using this, they all can differentiate the difference. Using Ninshū, having bloodline Limit is not impossible. They manage to mixed up their affinities and create a Bloodline.

Also using Ninshū, they learn how to fly on their own. For them, Ninshū is more powerful than ninjutsu. They are now starting to learn the intermediate part of it.

--*--

"So they are your student," Sasuke grin which makes Naruto nodded and smile. Naruto introduce him as Sasuke. He look intimidating but since he was here, Hinata knows that Naruto he can be trusted.

"Hn..." he said and face the five student of Naruto. Hinata look to him with straight face. It is one of the things she learn to Naruto.

"Naruto? Is this really Sasuke?" Shikamaru whisper.

"Yes, we have been friends ever since I was 3. He was actually powerful too just like me, maybe equal since with all our all out matches, no one still win," Naruto explain.

"Why don't I try them? I know your method of teaching and they are really good. Can I?" Sasuke ask. Sasuke grin and look to them. Hinata don't know why but she felt so weak in his presence. His chakra was dark and intimidating.

"Sure, just don't use your full power. You might kill them and I will hate you to death if that happens," Naruto casually said which makes the five sweatdrop. Hinata gulp looking to Sasuke. She don't know him well but he was one of their classmate.

"I would rather be hated by Itachi than be hated to you. You might be soft to your family but not your enemy," Sasuke grin and activate his Reinnigan.

"So, lets dance, shall we?" Naruto chuckle as they heard it. Hinata freeze but Shikamaru as their second leader he hold Hinata's shoulder to calm her.

"Be careful to his eyes, that eyes is one of the most powerful dojutsu in the history of Shinobi," Naruto said to them.

They all nodded and vanish. Sasuke let them to have plan for ten minutes.

When the fight begin, Sasuke toyed them all. Even with a great strategy that Shikamaru made is clearly a child play to him. They trained for three years but here they are, being toyed by someone who was just old as them.

But after the fight, he told them their strength and weakness, give some tips to deal with it, praise them a bit. Naruto even tease him that time that he actually made a lot of sentence which clearly not Sasuke's nature. Right, Sasuke, their Classmate was always been aloof and had a noble aura. It was like he was a prince with his demeanor but when they started to bond with him, they all manage to see a side exclusively for their eyes only.

Hinata's feels so warm. It was the best years that had passed for her. Even if the Training under Sasuke was harsher than Naruto's training, that few years is still the best.

Its not that she was saying that Naruto's Training Regimen is too easy. It was actually hard too but not as hard as Sasuke's training. Naruto still have mercy but he don't have.

Although that was the case, they never complain as they become more and more stronger than usual.

--*--

"The training is near to its peak. Even though they are extremely strong, they don't have any experience. I wonder why the Hokage gave us the rank of Jounin without any experience. Its too rare," Naruto said worriedly.

"Why don't we enter the ANBU Black Ops? It is the perfect place to test their skills. And of course, to take their first kill," Sasuke offered. Hinata froze, she don't want to hurt any people but she was a ninja now. She needs to stain her hand in order to become official.

"Maybe you're right, I guess, We'll take the test as ANBU," Naruto nodded. Naruto talks to the Hokage and debate with him for a half day. In the end, they demolish the test with ease. The Hokage was actually too shock that time. Then they made their way to their debut in Ninja World.

For the first time, as Tiger, she kill someone not just one but 10 people. She froze, no, all of them had a nightmare when that happen. In the end, Naruto and Sasuke explain and ease them. They manage to cope up after 3 weeks.

Hinata felt traumatized but Naruto didn't leave her. He always comforted him when she was having nightmare. She slowly falls to him more and more.

Its not arguably wrong that Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto becomes her first love.

--*--

After six months of being an ANBU, Hinata felt more ease to do their mission. Sasuke on the other hand, played as cupid and force them to confess to themself indirectly.

In the end, they become a couple and Sasuke threatened the two. If someone cheated to their relationship, who ever cheated, he will strangle them to death. Yes, Sasuke threaten the two. Both of them gulp that time and nodded repeatedly.

They celebrate that day. And it becomes a unforgettable memories of Hinata.

--*--

From Christmas, New Year, Holidays, and Birthdays, they never failed to celebrate it together. Their groups become a family they dream of, their friends who had family sneak to them using Blood Clones and no one even manage to catch them.

They laugh together, struggle together, cried together, trained together, and do everything with each other.

They are unique in their own way and Hinata was always been grateful to become a member of this group. They might not be perfect, Hinata felt the satisfaction that she never felt when she was in Hyuga Clan.

She was ready to die for this group and do everything to help them.

--*--

Next Chapter:Nara Shikamaru

Next Chapter:
Nara Shikamaru