Chapter 1 Awoken

Flower woke up from her slumber, she noticed that noone was there. The bus stopped moving? Did they start a new challenge? No they just finished the challenge they can't have started that fast.Or the bus was abandoned? Hopefully not. "Hello TD?" Flower called noone answered then she remembered TD can't talk.. So she called the rest of her friends noone answered. Flower was getting a bit scared of the silence in the bus. So she got out of the bus and noticed the front part of the bus was horribly broken. "There must have been a accident." Flower said to herself. She looked at the forest which was very close to the road. For some reason.
'Maybe they went into the forest to find help? No.. Nobody will go in the forest that deep and surely nobody lived there' Flower thought to herself.
'Maybe they went to call for help along the road possibly? No.. They wouldnt have left me here then..'
Flower thought more and decided to go find her friends in the forest. But she won't go that deep in the forest she will check the Shallow? Parts of the forest and if she couldn't find anyone she would call it a day and try to find them tommorow. So she went into the forest.

       TIME SKIP
Flower had lost track of time and it had been Four hours she had tried to look for her friends.. But nothing.
So she called it a day and was heading back to the bus. "I guess Im alone for today.." Flower said to herself. Then she heard something a little movement? 'Oh my Flower Petals, what if it was someone?!' Flower thought to herself eventhough it could have been a animal, She wouldn't have cared if it was animal anyways, she just wanted some friends to talk to.She followed the sound of the rustling and saw a few puddles of blood in front of a tree..' Why is there blood?' Flower thought to herself and maybe the mystery object was behind the tree?. She looked behind the tree and saw..

Leafy! But.. Is she OK?

Here's a picture of Flower because

Here's a picture of Flower because.. Reasons um