My Sexy Surgeon (g!p)

Lisa Manoban, shut down all her feelings the moment her girlfriend or ex-girlfriend rather cheated on her.

It all happened back when she was busy reviewing for her Licensure Examination. She poured all her time and attention just to pass the examination for her to become a surgeon.

Flashback

"Jen, I thought you love me. I thought you understand me! But that's just it! I just fucking thought it!" Lisa shouted. She's hurt, her heart shattered into tiny pieces. If possible, it became powder, and doesn't know if she can still build it whole again.

"Hun, I'm sorry." Jennie tried to hold Lisa again but the latter gently pushed her. Jennie broke down, she covered her mouth. And then, the realization hit her when Lisa's furious eyes mixed with sadness, anger but most of all. Hurt.

She hurt the one she loves.

"Jen, I gave you my all. I trusted you." Lisa broke down as well. She didn't cry like this before. Broken and helpless. She just finished taking her examination. Just as she came home, she saw Jennie kissing a man. What hurts her is, Jennie was almost naked under the man on their bed. "Let's end this."

She started to pack her things. Jennie hugged her from the back, crying. "No Lisa. Please.."

"Jen I'm sorry. I can't be with you anymore." She said between her sobs. She loves Jennie. But she just can't forgive her for doing such nasty things behind her back.

"Lisa... Please... Don't leave me." She removed Jennie's hand and walked out.

"We're over. It's over..." She whispered the word my love before she finally took her last glance at her believed the greatest love.

Several years later.

Lisa became an ace in her department and even became the head surgeon. Gaining publicity and even made herself famous, making hospitals all over the world gain interest in her.

She took the offer from Seoul City Hospital. She missed Korea. And Korea's hospitals and Doctors have a high reputation and are the best. She's delighted to be part of those and gain or share experiences with them. Plus, this is where she got her degree.

A cold breeze welcomed her as she came down the plane.

I'm really back. In Seoul.

She and her friend Seulgi are back. Seulgi is a native Korean whom she met at the hospital in New York where she took her residency being a licensed surgeon.

"Ready?" Seulgi asked. Lisa nodded and wore her aviator as they started to walk.

Just as they walked outside the airport, Irene, Seulgi's fiancé caught their attention by waving at them. Beside Irene, is a girl whom they believe is Doctor Kim Jisoo.

"You must be Doctor Kim Jisoo," Lisa asked and shook hands with her. "I'm Lisa."

"Yes! The very famous surgeon, Lisa Manoban. I'm very honored to work with you in the same department." Lisa smiled with her and Jisoo shook hands with Seulgi as well. "Let's go, so you get your rest." Jisoo guided them to the car and drove them to the place provided by the hospital.

--
Another lazy day for Jennie. Sulking all her life to her paperwork. Being the CEO of your own company is not easy as it said. Her time for herself is limited only, or she's just making herself drown at work?

She took a glance at the photo of her and Lisa that rested above her table. All these years, she repent for what she had done. She cried most of the night after Lisa left her. She deserves all of it. She can't help but cry. She missed her Thai girl.