I Like Myself Too

Shit!!!

I don't want her to see me! Aaahhh!

Well, "shit." I hid under a huge tree inside our campus. "Jisoo! Come here!" I whisper-yelled. But my idiot friend didn't budge. She's literally drooling over someone. A certain girl named Park Chaeyoung, or Roseanne Park that was now walking like a real life model with the one who stole my poor heart.

Lalisa Manoban

I stomped my feet and pulled Jisoo. And fuck! I didn't know what to do, the models are walking fast.

Damn! Why do they have to be so tall?! Their steps are just so big.

"What the hell, Jennie!" My friend stumbled. I would laugh, If I wasn't so nervous about the thought of Lisa slowly getting near to where was I hiding.

"You know I can't bare to see Lisa's doe eyes. They always make my knees weak."

"Oh gosh Jen. I don't know, If you still continue hiding and doesn't want to make a move, suit yourself. I'm going to confess to Rosé!"

Me?

Jennie Kim?

Confess?

To

Lisa?

Ha ha

Oh gosh no! I rather--

"Hi."

Omg! The eyes!

The nose!

The lips!

Oh wait?!

Is she really--

"Lili?" I mentally face palmed myself. Great! I already gave her a petname even though we're not close.

"Oh, hi! Beautiful."

Me? Lisa? Really?

I tried to look behind my back, and to the side to make sure she was talking to me. But I only saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo happily talking.

Gosh, if Jisoo was a chicken, for sure she's a fighting cock.

"I'm talking to you." She showed me her teeth! Oh my gosh! I died.

"Why?" I gulped, she held my hand and gave me her phone.

"Give me your details, I would love to know you better, Miss Kim."

I traced where her eyes was looking and found her friend giving her a thumbs up.

"I like you, Miss Kim. For a very long time now."

Oh

"That makes us two." I smiled, giving back her cellphone. Her eyes wide.

"You like me?" She asked.

"I like myself too."

"Oh." Her smile turned into a frown.

"Kidding. I like you too, doll."

Since the moment I saw you.

-----

LIGHT! BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.... HMMM, FOR NOW HAHA.

I'm basically fighting with the Rodora X inside me. Hehe!

I hope you like at least one story here in this book. I will be so damn much happy and at the same time motivated If I learned you do.

I'll be out for I don't know how long. So I'll just leave this here! (This book is 19/19, meaning there's nothing unpublished or I didn't write anything as of now ㅋㅋㅋ)

Big thanks for supporting this book! So much love, guys! It reached almost 4k. And reading your comments was also fun!

:P