Dangerous When She's Jealous (g!p)

"Jisoo!!! I'm going to cut your head off if Jennie finds out where I am at this moment!"

Lisa anxiously tapped her screen, trying to call Jisoo. She was waiting in the parking lot of a bar, calling Jisoo for God knows how many times already, but all of her calls were answered by voice mail.

"Damn it!" She cussed. Then she decided to type a message for Jennie. Telling and explaining why she was in this kind of place, she typed, "I went to a bar near our apartment, my love; I'll just fetch Jisoo. The bartender called me using her phone and informed me that the owner of the phone was already drunk."

As soon as she got inside, she tried to find Jisoo. She must find her friend as soon as possible. The longer she stays here, the more punishment she will receive from her beautiful, famous fiancé.

THE JENNIE KIM

"Hey hottie." She was greeted by boobs-no, she was greeted by a random girl who grinded her body with her.

She didn't dare touch the girl and acted like she was touched by dirt.

"Jisoo, motherfucker, where are you? I need to come home sooner." At this point, her heartbeat became fast. She doesn't know whether it's because of the loud beats coming from the song playing or her nervousness. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"LISA!" Jisoo waved her hand at her. She sighed and ran towards Jisoo.

"Come on. Let's go home. We need to get out of this place quickly." She helped Jisoo stand up and guided her. But someone grabbed Jisoo away from her. "What the--"

"Why are you in a rush, baby..." The girl from earlier pushed her to make her sit on the couch, and she sat on her lap.

This... Will... Be... The... Death... Of...

"LISA!!!" The girl looked at the one who shouted and smirked as she recognized who it was.

ME...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

Lisa stands up, making the girl fall to the floor. She hissed.

"My love... I was picking up-"

"NO! WE'LL TALK LATER, LISA!" Jennie didn't take her eyes off the girl. "I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!"

"Jennie Kim... So, the rumors were true." The girl stood up and faced Jennie, "that you're a bitch."

Jennie smirked. Lisa had to call and pray to all of the saints she knew.

This side of Jennie was surely dangerous.

Sigh, this is what I don't want to trigger with her.

"Nobody was denying that; I myself didn't deny it. And I'm an open bitch to everyone who was pathetic and deserves it. Clearly, you didn't get that note."

The girl scoffed. She tried to reach Jennie, but Lisa shielded her.

"Miss, it's better if you stop now."

Then the crowd went from dancing to chanting.

They cheered for Jennie.

People were aware of Jennie Kim.

She was famous because she didn't conceal her true self. If she doesn't like it, she isn't going to act like she does.

She hates the word FAKE.

That's why lots of people believe her.

"Why, baby? Are you scared of her? Come on, it's better if you'll replace her with---ouch!"

"WOAH!" People started celebrating as Jennie slapped her and pushed her, making her fall to the ground for the second time tonight.

Lisa looked at her with disgust. "I warned you."

She held Jennie's hand and guided her to her car. Jennie wasn't saying anything to her. But she knew that this would be a week of sleeping on the couch.

"I'll just get Jisoo. I'll be quick."

She gave Jennie her own phone and kissed her cheek. Luckily for her, the older didn't budge.

When she entered the bar again, Jennie tried to open her phone.

"Dumbass." Jennie smiled as soon as she opened it. "You weren't able to send your message."

Lisa... This dumbness of yours makes me fall for you even more.

She pressed the send button and opened the message on her phone so that Lisa wouldn't know she wasn't able to send the message to her. She will not tell Lisa about her dumbness.

After a minute or two, she saw her fiancé carrying Jisoo on her back, running towards their car.

"Let's see what you can do to make me forgive you, baby. I'm sure I'll enjoy it." Jennie chuckled despicably.
------

Undecided if this will be g!p or nah.

So sorry for not yet updating the finale part of "NO"

I was busy preparing myself and everything to secure tix for the Twice concert. 🥹🥹🥹

Anyway, sorry for any grammatical errors.