No - 3

Shattered

Broken

Hurt

Pain

She knows what is going to happen tonight.

She wanted to pull Lisa and take her away.

She tried getting Lisa's attention; she was successful, though. But it hurt her when Lisa acted like she didn't know her at all.

But the pain she was feeling doubled when Lisa accepted Mina's wedding proposal.

That's the final straw for her world to crumble.

She felt like at any moment she would faint. Luckily, Jisoo was watching her. She doesn't know what happened next because her mind suddenly became blank, and soon darkness consumed her vision.

--
"Yes love, you can just wait for me at your parents house. I'll be there.... Yeah... Uhm... L-love you too."

Jennie was sure she was hearing right.

Her mind, heart, and soul recognize who owns that voice.

"Li-lisa."

Lisa looked at her.

Jennie wanted to hug her, kiss her, and tell her to please come back to her but she couldn't.

All she could do was look at her ex lover who was staring blankly at her.

"Jisoo will get back shortly. She just bought foods."

"I'm.... I'm sorry, Lisa. For every--"

Lisa didn't let her finish.

"Enough! I don't want to hear anything anymore. I'm fine now..." She gritted her teeth. "Anyway, I'll take my leave as soon as Jisoo comes back."

And Jennie's tears seem to not stop.

She's sobbing but she forced herself to sit on the bed and face Lisa. She tried touching Lisa's hand, but the latter quickly avoided her attempt.

Jennie felt a familiar piercing pain on her chest.

"Do you love her?"

She dared to ask even though she wasn't sure if she'll take another painful result.

"I-I'll marry her."

"Lisa please."

"What do you want?!"

"Just s-say you still love me."

"Bullshit! I can't do this anymore, Jennie! Please leave me the fuck alone! I am marrying Mina! She saved me from my misery! She saved me when I was wrecked because of you and what you've done!"

"B-but Lisa... Do you really love her?"

"I... that's none of your fucking business!!!" Jennie was shocked to see Lisa getting mad at her. "I guess Jisoo will come back any minute now... And you seem okay. Goodbye, Jennie."

And Lisa left her crying her heart out.

------

"Lisa! Jennie!"

"Love!"

"Jennie!!! Where are you?!"

Rosé, Mina, and Jisoo kept shouting and looking at the forest to find the two.

They were all in the forest because Jennie and Mina had a photoshoot for Chanel.

"Mina, calm down. We'll find Lisa." Rosé held Mina's hand when she saw her crying. Mina nodded and let her cousin support her body. "For now, let's get back to the villa first. The rain started to drizzle and it's getting dark."

ONE SHOTS JENLISAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें