| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 |

Start from the beginning

                         "Stop being so pessimistic," I snapped, glaring at him through my Beskar helmet, "You're the one who invited me to join your merry little band of misfits, and if you're going to treat me like this and not trust me, then I'll be on my way."

                       We began walking in silence after that. Only the Child kept babbling on and on in his inaudible baby talk, "You know," Mando began, "If there is a Jedi here, like a real one, you wouldn't understand how much that would help the Kid and I."

                        "If I didn't understand how important the Jedi are, why would I have offered to help?" I questioned, remembering how talented Ahsoka Tano was during the siege, "They're talented, powerful and just. But when one goes bad, everything can fall... everything."

"You have experience?" he asked, holding the Child close to his chest, likely imagining what I just described; the Kid going bad once he started his training.

I closed my eyes from underneath my helmet and nodded, "I only know this from one of my friends, Bo-Katan. There was a Jedi. He was known galaxy-wide as the Chosen One. He turned evil... killed so many people. I believe he's the reason Mandalore fell... just one Jedi turned bad, and everything fell."

                     The Mandalorian sighed and shook his head, "Seems like we may have to think about trusting this Jedi then."

                     "No, I promise," I commented, "We can trust her. She fought by my side during the siege. I would die for her."

                      Mando nodded and continued walking in the direction the Child was leading, "Fair enough."

Finally after around another 10 minutes of walking into seemingly nowhere, the Child began babbling even louder and pointing with his little hand,

"It appears we may be here," I commented, stroking the kid's ear again.

We stopped and began looking around. Although Corvus was abandoned, the area around us was far too quiet. No birds sang, and there was no wind. I could feel the hair on my neck pricking up. We were being watched, likely by our Jedi friend...

Before I could react, I felt a body collapse onto me, a grunt flying from my mouth. I fell to the ground, and a blinding-white light cut out my vision,

"No!" the voice of the male Mandalorian shouted, "Don't hurt her, please! We came here for a reason!"

                     "There's no reason anyone should be here!" the Togruta, also known by me as Ahsoka Tano, Jedi of the Republic, shouted, holding her white lightsaber to my throat. My eyes hadn't registered what the blinding white light was until now...

                       I held my arm up in the air, "Many years ago, you fought alongside me and my people," I began, leaning up on my elbow, "The siege of Mandalore. You saved my people and I from Maul. I was there, and I know the kindness in your heart towards those you have no allegiance to. I am once again asking this of you... please help us."

                        "So this is your armor then," she whispered, "You didn't kill a Mandalorian for it?"

                        I shook my head, and she lowered her blade silently, "We have someone who appears to be like you. A Jedi."

                         The Togruta got off of me and shook her head, "I could feel his signature the second you landed on my planet." She turned and faced the Child, smiling softly, "Isn't that right, Grogu?"