Medical Clone (Wrecker)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is a Jedi, and they are assigned to help out the Bad Batch with some unruly droids. They are injured during the assault, and Wrecker is the only one who can help them.

Requested by sab3rss_

They/Them

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

The subtle roars and grunts of the Wookiees on Kashyyyk often assisted in putting me to sleep. However, that was not the case for this particular night. The roars and grunts from the Wookiees were that of fear and pain.
Ki-Adi-Munro had ordered myself and the Bad Batch to travel to Kashyyyk to help with the droid attack on the Wookiees, and tonight was the first time in a few days that the droids had come to attack.

I was awoken by the noises of war in a tent on the beach surrounded by a few Clones. Those Clones were apart of the Bad Batch; an elite squad of Clones that were produced quite differently than their brothers.
Master Ki-Adi decided they would be perfect to accompany me on this mission, and I quickly agreed. Anytime I could be near my boyfriend, Wrecker, I would happily oblige.

"What is going on?" I groaned while sticking my head outside of the tent. My brain was still foggy from being yanked out of sleep, but it quickly queued in— the droids were attacking the Wookiees!

I saw Hunter and Wrecker emerge from their own tents; sweat sticking Hunter's hair to his forehead, "We need to move out, General!"

Luckily for us, the conflict was supposedly happening very close to where we set up our tents. Wrecker walked over to me and clasped a hand on my shoulder,
"What's our orders, boss?"

I smirked and rolled my eyes at his formalities. Not even his brothers in the Bad Batch knew about Wrecker and I'd relationship, and although I loved sharing my life with my boyfriend, I didn't want the world to know. I hated when Wrecker used the formalities for me, but what choice did we have?
Exactly. None.

"Let's move out then!" I announced while beginning to run towards the rising smoke. The droids were beginning to burn the Wookiee's huts and supplies.
The sand below made running very difficult, as the five of us raced towards the conflict. Crosshair had stayed behind to climb atop one of the tall Kashyyyk trees to have a good sniping spot.

The Wookiee cries grew louder and louder as we approached. My heart shattered at the sight.
There were Wookiee corpses littering the ground below, and the rest of the population was either fleeing or attempting to fight off the droid invasion with their bo-castors and large, thick sticks.
"Tech, Hunter, and Echo!" I started while unsheathing my (F/C) lightsaber and swinging at approaching droids, "Take the left and go after the oncoming droids! Wrecker and I will help the civilians!"

Tech, Hunter, and Echo immediately nodded and ran off towards the approaching tanks and troops. Crosshair was following them with his scope, and began sniping down any droids that detected the three other Bad Batch members before they were supposed to.
Wrecker and I quickly began heading towards the Wookiees. As the Wookiees began to notice us, they began to cry out in excitement and hope.

I leapt up into the air towards an oncoming tank. I could hear a nervous shout from one of the droids on the inside of the tank, but the blood roaring in my ears blocked it out. Using my lightsaber, I slashed a giant hole onto the tank's surface; a large boom following.
I could hear Wrecker yelling in excitement as he smashed the droids. This was completely in his element, and I couldn't stop smiling. Watching Wrecker be happy made me happier than anyone or anything else in the galaxy.