Chapter 1

Elsa
New school. Again. Anna isn't with me this time so I'm going to get bullied even more. I just have to control my temper and everything will be fine right? Probably not, Hiccups at this school. ,my ex best friend. I don't like talking about it. Since it was the first day I thought I'd wear something nice. So I put on my white thigh high lace dress and my black converse. I put my hair in a French braid with some of my bangs hanging out. Well this is going to be interesting. I got in my dark blue Ferrari and drove to school. Yes I'm a very wealthy person but I don't like talking about it.

When I got out of my Ferrari some guys were staring at me, it was making me uncomfortable. I just started to walk faster. But I bumped into someone, she had very frizzy hair.
" hey watch it!" She called in a thick Scottish accent.
" I'm so sorry, I was looking where I going, I'm new, well my names not new it's elsa," I stuttered. She just laughed.
" it's fine, my name is Merida,"
" that's a very pretty name" I say.
" well your a very pretty girl," she replied.
I laughed a little." You sure you're looking at the right person?"
" you're funny, I think we are going to be good friends," she laughed. We started getting more into the conversation when I heard a familiar voice.
" hey Mer whose the new chick," Hiccup haddock called, ugh.before she could answer I stepped in. I spun around to see he has grown so much, he's really cute now.
"Oh I think you know," I called with anger.
" Els!" His smile grew wider, he ran up to me and tried to hug me but I pushed me away.
" don't touch me " I growled.
" what's wrong " he asked clueless as a lost puppy. I turned around and lifted my French braid away from my neck.
" remember now?" I ask. He gasped. I just walked away, I couldn't handle it anymore.
Hiccup
" Remember now?" She asked as she pulled her French braid away from her neck to show a huge purple scar. Merida Gasped, so did I. She just walked away without a care in the world. I remember what I did. I don't like talking about it . I want elsa to be my friend again so I'm going to call my friend who could get any girl to listen to him. Jackson Overland Frost.
" what did you do to that girl?!" Merida asked clearly ticked off.
" why do you care?!" I hissed. She took a step back trying to control her anger. Then she walked away trying to catch up to Elsa. So I called Jack.
" Jackson, there's this girl that I was best friends with and I need you to talk to her" I said through the phone.
" name?" He asked
" Elsa Arendelle, gorgeous, platinum blonde, strong, fragile,"
" got it"