~

It's been a week and Yeosang has called Hongjoong over a total of three times, all lasting five minutes or less. He feels bad for dragging the older just for him to turn a knob or something but Hongjoong never accepts his apologies anyway, saying to use him whenever he needed.

Seonghwa had visited every day too, for the whole day, just to accompany him. "Don't you have meetings to go to? Training to do?" Seonghwa is the youngest of his family like Yeosang, not the next CEO. However unlike Yeosang he has an active role in his family's company, which meant he is always going to meetings, working etc.

"I do actually have a briefing in an hour but I don't want to break my streak of coming here every day" Yeosang rolls his eyes.

"It's been a week, you don't have to babysit me anymore hyung"

"You say that but you have no furniture yet and have coffee everyday because you're too scared to use the stove" Yeosang's butt does hurt from sitting on the floor, but it's nothing he can't handle.

"So what? You're going to move in with me? This is a one bedroom apartment"

"No, I just want you to live comfortably, stop being lazy and buy some sofas and a chef to cook you food or something, I come here everyday to check if you're not dead or anything"

Yeosang groans at him "you're being an annoying parent again"

"And you're being an annoying child"

"Ok ok, I'll sort myself out, just go, your meeting starts soon" he pushes a reluctant Seonghwa out the door and sighs, looking at the empty house.

His fridge is empty, his bedroom is empty except for his bed and a luggage where he keeps his clothes, his living room has no seats. He gets out his phone to look for some furniture when he sees that his mother had texted him.

Mother
In two days, Mrs. Kim and I have set up the date for you and Juwon, 1pm sharp. Do not be late. Two days.

Yeosang stares at the text, squeezing his eyes shut. He had left to escape his mother's incessant dating talk but it followed him here, He decides to ignore it and just look at sofas, occupying his mind with different thoughts like what colour theme should he have? Should he get wallpaper? Should he actually hire an interior designer?

An hour later of searching and potential things in his basket, another text pops up at the top of his screen.

Mother
Yeosang I can see that you've read my message. Why aren't you responding!

He stares at the message, just wanting to shop in peace. He clicks on the chat and thinks of what to respond, he'll do anything not to go on that date.

Fortunately he is temporarily saved from responding when someone knocks on his door, quite frantically that is.

It seems urgent so he quickly heads to the from door, did Seonghwa leave something behind?

"Hyung, why-" Yeosang looks at the stranger who had practically been drumming on his door.

He looks quite flustered and out of breath "who-"

Yeosang can't even finish his sentence before the rude stranger barges in his house. Yeosang panics, is he a robber? Is he going to kill me?

He frantically grabs the man's arm "what are you doing!"

The man seems to be out of his senses, trying to get Yeosang's grip off his arm. "This isn't your house, it's mine!"

Yeosang blinks in confusion "what are you talking about? I live here"