31. Every Night Is Like A Dream

^weird edit I made. Or where the media part is. Left to right, Spencer Sparrow, Scarlett Queen, Lizzie Hearts, Cam Forever. I was bored and I made it. BTW Spencer Sparrow is the daughter of Jack Sparrow.

Just to warn you, this chapter has like 3 flash backs. So, yeah. And I'm thinking about making a add on to this book of Scarlett's middle school years with Nick, Spencer, and Hyatt. It's Scarlett's BDay chapter, tha was published on her BDay. February 18th.

"It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters. And make fun our exes. Uh uh, uh uh. It feels like a perfect night, for breakfast at midnight. To fall in love with strangers. Uh uh, uh uh..."

Tailor Quick sang. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. "I don't know about you, but in feeling twenty-two! Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you."

There were three main things happening at that precise moment we're:
A. Me not being able to breath.
B. Tailor Quick was in the same room as me.
C. TAILOR QUICK WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

I was literally jumping and screaming until I knocked someone over. "Hey!" The person yelled. I grabbed her hand and helped her up from the ground. She looked familiar,but she didn't seem to recognize me. Her face had no expression, yet she studied me carefully.

"Platnuim hair, blue eyes, about 5'7'', was fangirling over Tailor Quick... oh my Grimm, Scarlett?!" She said, I immediately knew who she was.

"Spencer!!!" I screamed. We circled each other and did a weird dance thing until hands settled on my shoulders.

"Oh my freaking Grimm, are we all back together?!" Spencer yelled. I counted off, Me, Spencer, one hand equalled Nick and the other equalled Hyatt. We were all back together.

"A Queen, a Sparrow, a Caterpillar, and a Claus. Together again?" I asked they all nodded.

"Great." They all smiled.

-Flashback-
Narrator POV

It was the first day of middle school for Scarlett Queen. "Mom, do I have to go to this place. I mean, you'd miss me so much. And so would Arendelle. And Cam, and Aunt Anna. Do you really want me to go all the way to the North Pole?" The young princess tried to reason with her mother.

"You're going to this school," Queen Elsa said from where she was perched on her throne.

"To freeze polar caps." Scarlett stated annoyed, servants carried several totes of luggage to the carriage that was waiting for Scarlett's presence.

"Now go, you don't want to be late." Elsa shooed Scarlett out of the room and into the carriage.

The next thing she knew she was in the coldest place in Ever After. But she couldn't feel it, after all she was the Snow Princess. Scarlett stepped out of the carriage taking in the peppermint fumes. Elves grabbed her things and brought them inside the large building.
'Remind me to get used to tiny people.' Scarlett noted herself.

One grabbed Scarlett by her hand and dragged her inside the toy factory. "Wow..." She said to herself admiring the building. Her thoughts stopped when she ran into someone. 🙌

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so incredibly, in all of ever afterly sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going, and this place is massive..." Scarlett looked up at the person. (this is my favorite time in her life)

"No, no, it's not your fault. I could see someone doing that. I've done it a few times..."

"Are you saying you live here? You are so lucky."