17. Talent Show Auditions

Scarlett's POV

"La, la, la, la, la, la!" Apple was singing during breakfast.

"Apple! Why do you always sing in the morning?" Raven asked her.

"Because, well..., I'm not sure exactly why."

"Okay then. Scarlett, the talent show is next week, I'm thinking about signing up."

"That's a good idea Raven. I may sign up too." I said drinking my double chocolate hocus latte. "What'd you say Bella? We can do a song together."

"Wait, when did Raven say the talent show was?" Bella asked.

"Next week. Why?"

"My Mom is going to take me to Neverland next week."

"Oh. I guess I can always preform by myself."

"Cant you preform with Cam? Or Jay?"

"I rather not..." I said looking over to where Cam was. She was sitting between Hal and Kris. And Jay has became friends with Jennifer. So no.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

The time I got to Muse-ic I was 10 minutes late. "Miss Queen, were have you been?" Professor Piper said to me.

"I, um... was helping Lilly-Bo-Peep, find her sheep?" I said.

"Very well then. But sense you were late, you have too sign up for the Talent Show."

"Okay..." I said slowly grabbing the pen and signing Scarlett Queen on the form. After all, I was signing up anyways.

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥

Class went by very quickly, but to my surprise, when I got to my dorm there was a note tapped on the door. Of corse it was a trick.

I turned around and Sparrow was right there failing to scare me. But I froze his feet, so he would only stay there. "Bye!" I said and walked inside my dorm.

When I walked inside Jay was laying flat on her bed. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Then why are are you laying like that?"

"I have no idea why. You know Holly and Poppy O'Hair?"

"Yes..."

"There coming to Ever After High."

"They are?!? Yes!" I said and left the room too find Cam. But instead I ran into the Headmaster.

"Oh, um. Hi, Headmaster Grimm..." I said.

"Where are you going so quickly Miss Queen?" He said.

"I was going to find Cam."

"Before you do that, I would like you to meet our newest students," He said guiding me to his office. He opened the door for me to see Holly and Poppy.

"Holly! Poppy!" I shouted and ran to hug them.

"Scarlett!" They said in unison.

"Miss Queen, I would like you to guide them around the school and introduce them to everyone." Headmaster said.

"Okay so why'd you chose me?"

"Because, Miss Queen, you are the one they trust the most." He said pointing at Holly and Poppy. They nodded.

"Well then, I think you should be on your way," Headmaster said pushing us out if his office.

"Okay, where should I sta-" I said but Apple ran into me.