9. Legacy Day

Today was the day before Legacy Day for the second year students at Ever After High. Scarlett, Bella, Jay, and Cam were preparing. "Okay. Officially I have nothing to wear for Legacy Day!" Scarlett yelled at her closest. "Don't worry. Our parents keep the clothing that they made famous for Legacy Day then send them here tomorrow." Bella said. "How do you know that?" Jay asked Bella. "I roomed with a student that was a year older than us last year." Bella answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•LEGACY DAY•

The bright morning sun of Ever After was rising, students were noticing that it was going to be a powerful day.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett's POV

The sun was gleaming through the window. Then all of a sudden my alarm clock went off. "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP." I rolled over and slapped it. "Okay I'm up. Why am I the only one up?" I asked herself. "Okay, What's something I can do to wake them up? A Hah! None of them sleep cold. I hope this works." I made a small winter storm, but I cleared it out before they woke up. "What?" Cam asked as they all woke. "We need to get ready! Now!" I yelled at them. "Have the dresses came yet?" Bella asked me yawning and stretching. "Only Jay's came." I said.

Someone came to our dorm and knocked on the door. So I walked over fixing my hair. "Hello. Oh hi Blondie, what's up?" I said to Blondie. "Your and Cam's dresses are in the Frost Room." Blondie told me.

"OK. Bye." I walked back into the room. "Um, Cam, our dresses are in the Frost Room. Bella, exactly were is that?" I asked. There was another knock at the door. "I'll get it." Bella said walking to the door. It was Blondie again. "Also Bella, your dress is in the Rose Room with Briar's." Blondie said then left.

"Apparently my dress is in the Rose Room, which is next to the Frost Room. So lets go. See you later, Jay." Bella said.

We walked down, down, down, to the dungeon level. It was freezing. I could tell we were nearing the Frost Room. A few yards ahead of us was Raven being guided by a goblin. When she stopped, she saw us. "Oh! Hi guys didn't know you were there. See you later I guess?" Raven said then walked into the room. A minute later we were at the Frost Room, and across from it was the Rose Room. Cam and I walked into the Frost Room where it was actually pretty warm. There were two statues. One of my mom made of ice. And one of Cam's mom, made of stone. "Okay, know I know were in the right place." Cam said walking to a rack that had four dresses on it. "Why are there four dresses?" Cam asked me. "Probably because there was the winter outfit and the coronation outfit for you. And the ice dress and the coronation dress for me. So I think we get to chose." I said. Cam went straight for the coronation dress. I knew she didn't want to wear, full-out winter clothes in the middle of Autumn. I chose the coronation dress also. Besides Legacy day was like the coronation, sort of, and i wore the ice dress when I officially became a princess. So that's, that. I didn't want to wear my hair like my moms, so I curled it. But I did keep half of the hair style. The front part, the bangs and the twist, and kept the rest down.

"Make-up and jewelry!" Cam yelled. "Okay, okay." I said. My earrings were studs, with a dark blue background and a snowflake in the middle, same with the necklace. Of coarse the bad thing about the outfit was the gloves. I hated those. I have never worn them. Except when I was six. I don't know why though. But accordingly to Headmaster Grimm, you 'cant' wear gloves during your turn on Legacy Day. So I don't know why I need too wear them. The make-up was the same as my moms. Purple eye-shadow, light pink blush, and dark pink lip-gloss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

When I walked into the Rose Room Briar was head first in the jewelry box. "Hi, Briar?" I said. She came up looking every where in the room, then finally saw me. "Rose Room?" She asked. "Rose Room." I answered. I walked over to my dress which was in a corner. I could tell Briar toke over most of the room. My dress was bright yellow, with dark yellow roses. My hair was half up, half down. Make-up: none. I hated make-up. So I didn't wear any. My bag beeped. There was a new hext from Scarlett. It said 'Legacy Day prep.' With a video of her and Cam pretending to walk down a runway and pose. So I hexted back. 'LOL :D'. My outfit was simple. No make-up or jewelry. Simple. "Bye Briar." I said then walked out.