3. Four Per Room

Scarlett and Cam walked up to the doors of Ever After High. There were many fairy tale legends. The line was huge. This was probably the busiest year ever. When they finally got to registration Scarlett stated, "Scarlett Queen and Cam Forever." The lady handed them there papers.

Scarlett Queen
---------------------
Locker#: 437
Room#: 223
Roommates: Jay Genie, Bella Beast, Cam Forever
Hour----Class
1---------Beast Training & Care
2---------Kingdom Management
3---------Grimmnastics
4---------Princessology
5---------Spells, Hexes & General Witchery
6---------Muse-ic Class

Cam Forever
-------------------
Locker#: 436
Room#:223
Roommates: Jay Genie, Bella Beast, Scarlett Queen
Hour----Class
1---------Beast Training & Care
2---------Royal Student Conical
3---------Grimmnastics
4---------Wooing 101
5---------Hero Training
6---------Geografariy

Scarlett and Cam compared there schedules. "Okay.... We have Beast Training & Care & Grimmnastics together." Scarlett said. "We also have the same room and our lockers are next to each other." Cam added.

The two girls walked to there room. When they opened the door there where four beds, and two girls on one side of the room. "Um.... hi? Im Scarlett Queen and this is Cam Forever." Scarlett said to the girls. There was one with long curly dark brown hair with midnight black glasses reading a book on her bed. The other had tan skin, with pure black hair, pulled back in a pony tale.

She was cleaning a lamp. When she turned around she saw Scarlett and Cam. "Hello. Im Jay... Genie..... and...... eh..... that.. is Bella Beast." Jay said, she was polishing the lamp so hard that she could see her reflection perfectly.

Scarlett and Cam walked over to there side of the room. They noticed that when they had to leave right away they forgot to pack pillows and such. "Jay, are there any stores near by?" Scarlett asked but Bella replied. "Yeah, there's lots in The Village of Book End." Cam and Scarlett went there right away.

They went from store to store they found tons of stuff. Scarlett got pillows in all different colors. Like blue violet, white, indigo, blur green, cerulean, baby blue, navy, blue, and turquoise. Her favorite was a pillow with a snowflake print on it. She also got a really fluffy comforter with a giant snowflake on it. Cam got her most favorite colors: purple, green, dark blue, and yellow. She got five pillows each with one color. With a striped blanket with it.

Hope you liked chapter 3! Scarlett and Cam's favorite colors represent the ones like their parents! I really need more characters, so if you have an OC comment if you want them to be in it! Stay in tune for updates!
-MysteryTide <3