2. The kiss

"I...I like you too camila"lauren says.
"Really?!" Camila asks with a shocked expression. "Yeah I developed feelings for you last summer and I really like you"laurens says. "Well since we feel the same way do you maybe wanna go to the pond with me it could be our first date" Camilasays with a smile on her face. "I guess yeah let's go I just need to go to my house to get some extra cloths"Lauren says excitedly."ok"Camila says.

On the way to laurens house

So Camila, can i hold your hand" Lauren says. "Umm yeah sure" Camilas says.

Camila POV
Omg I cant believe I'm about to hold hand with Lauren i mean we always held hands but it was different back then but know that we both like eachother it feels like electric is running thrue my body this feeling is amazing. i migh ask her to be my girlfriend but I have to take thing slow I don't want to rush her

Laurens POV
Omg i can't believe camila likes me and she asked me on a date wait what if Ariana finds out (laurens ex) she'll want to start drama with Camila I guess we'll have to keep it a secret.

Writers POV
Later at the pond
Lauren and Camila start to into there bathing suits. The girls jump I to the water holding hands.

Laurens POV
  Hey camila come here" Lauren says. "Ok what are you gonna do" Camila says curiously . "I just want you to swim closer to me" Lauren says. "Oh I..." Camila says. Lauren grabs Camila by her waist and brings her closer to her chest and looks into the brunettes brown eyes. "Wow" laurens says mesmerized. "What" Camila says blushing. "Your eyes are so besutiful" i said as camila his her face cuz she was blushing "Lauren?" Camila asked me. "Yes camz" I say "I umm I'm hungry" Camila says laughing. "How about we go get some food then?" I ask camila still looking at her beautiful brown eyes." yeah that would be great" Camila says

After Camila and Lauren eat they go to Camilas house since her parent weren't home and they watched a movie

Camilas house
Camila POV
We finally got to my house after we went to go eat some wendys I put on twilight since it was laurens favorite movie I sit on the couch and Pat the side of the couch next to me for Lauren to sit next to me. "Are you just gonna stand there are you gonna come watch the movie" i says Lauren. "Oh sorry I got distracted by how beautiful your are" Lauren says with a smile on her face. I start to blush bu what Lauren says she's the kindest person I've ever met she always manages to make me smile.

Writers POV
Later the movie finishes and the girls were cuddling and Lauren looks down at Camila

Laurens POV
I look at Camila sleeping on my shoulder she's so cute I just wanna kiss her but I can't yet. I see Camila look at me "are you looking at me sleep"she's asked me "maybe" I says laughing. "So Camila umm I know it's probably to early but would you like to be my girlfriend" I asked Camila nervously. Camila smiles at me "I would love to be your girlfriend" she says happily. "So Camila I've been waiting to ask you if I can kiss you" I say. "Umm yeah i want to kiss you to" Camila says. I lean in she leans in and are lips touch I cup cheeks into my hands our kiss felt soft and passionate I love every little bit of that feeling. "Hey Camila umm can we keep our realtionship a secret I don't want you to get into drama with Ariana (laurens ex) "yeah of course, but you know I'm not scared of Ariana" Camila says "I know baby" I see Camila blush at the nickname.

After a few moments Camila tells Lauren she had to go since her parents were gonna be home soon and Camila don't want her parent to embarrasse her In front of Lauren since her parent would always say embarrassing story's about her.
   Camilas POV
"Call me when you get home ok" i say to lauren "sure will" Lauren smile at me. "Bye" i kiss her goodbye.