Luke leaves for tour

It was the end of July and Luke was packing his bags to go on a little tour. You wanted to join so badly but you didn't want to risk going into too many public places. It was 11:30 at night and Luke was just finishing up packing. You were sat on the bed rubbing your bump. The two of you had just gotten back together a couple days previous and now he was leaving for four months. You started to tear up at the thought of being gone. Luke came out of the bathroom and out his bags down when he realized that you were still awake and crying.
        "You ok doodlebug?" He sat next toy you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.
       "We just got back together Luke. I don't wanna loose you again."
       "You won't Y/N. I promise." He put his other hand on your bump. "We're gonna get through this together. I promise that anytime I'm able to FaceTime you or even call you I will."
       "Ok." You sniffled and leaned into Luke's chest. "I just don't want us to fail again cause you're gonna be away for a long time."
      "We're gonna work through it. Plus you're gonna be staying with my parents for the next few months."
      "You're right Lu...... I think you should start going now. You don't want to miss your flight."
The two of you walked down the stairs as you stopped by the front door.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you and our little hemmotrons." Luke kissed you on the lips, then on your bump as the twins kicked in response.
You started to cry again and Luke was quick to hold you. He whispered reassuring things in your ear. The two of you said your final goodbyes before Luke pulled out of the driveway. You waddled yourself way upstairs and fell asleep.

*in the morning*

You woke up and your heart dropped as you realized that Luke wasn't there beside you. Luke should've already landed in Japan. Petunia jumped on the bed and curled up beside you. The twins were getting more active by the day. You sat up and rubbed your bump. Your phone lit up from a notification. It was an audio message from Luke. You clicked play and his voice filled the room.
"We landed in Japan half an hour ago and now we're gonna go explore for a little while before heading to the venue." Luke sighed. "I miss you and the twins so badly already. I want to see you again and feels they kick. I wanted to send this cause I know how much it means to you to hear my voice after a flight. I love you doodlebug. Talk to you soon, Ashton's already blowing up my phone with texts saying how I should hurry up." He laughed. "Talk to you later, l love you" he made a kissing noise into the microphone as the audio ended.
You smiled knowing that he was safe and was somewhat enjoying himself as best as he could. You got out of bed and got your suitcase. Over the next two/three months you were going to be staying with the Hemmings family. You hadn't seen Luke's family in forever, so this time around is gonna be exciting. You put in all of the required clothing items and zipped it up. You rolled it down the stairs and left it at the front door. Then you went back up the stairs and got dressed. You put on some grey sweats and a baggy sweater. Once you grabbed what you needed, you went out the door to the studio. When you got there, your producers and the other members of three and a half. You were sitting in a chair with your legs crossed when Luke called.
"Hey Lu. How's Japan so far?"
"It's nice. I wish you were here to walk around and hold my hand."
"Maybe this time next year I can join you on tour with the kiddos and hold your hand then."
"God I can't wait to do that. I can't wait until we can go on little vacations with them. Their little smiles when they see something they like." He excitedly exhaled. "I can't wait for them to just be here you know?"
"I feel the same way Luke. I can't wait to see who they look like. Most importantly what is Petunia gonna think?!" You laughed. "She better be nice to them and not run the over."
"That's why we hold them so that she doesn't. If she can run over me then she'll just sniff them and they'll fall."
"Which reminds me. How are we gonna introduce them to Petunia without her running the over?"
"Well maybe place them in their car seats on the floor and have Petunia put her head in to sniff."
"Yeah that does sound like a good idea."
"The boys are trying to get my attention. Probably cause we have rehearsals in a couple of minutes."
"Alright I'll let you go then."
"Bye, Love you hun, I'll see if I can talk to you tonight my time. Then I'll send you a goodnight text when it's your bedtime."
"Bye Lulu. I love you too."
Luke hung up, leaving you too focus back on the songs. You cradled your bump as the twins moved around and kicked. Caroline came out of the booth as Lucy came back from getting lunch.
"If you want to feel them kick, now would be the perfect time." You said as both girls scurried over.
They squealed and their jaws were touching the floor. You'd caught this all on tape and that made you happy.
"Oh my gosh they're really moving a lot in there!" Caroline said.
"Yeah they tend to move around a lot in the late morning period. Though this is more movement then I've felt before so it could be that they miss their dad. He left for tour last night."
"That must suck. What are you gonna do." Lucy asked.
"I'm flying to Australia to spend a couple months with Luke's family since I haven't seen them in a while. Then he comes back in October."
"Do you know when you're due?" Both the girls asked.
"They said since I'm carrying twins, maybe October 29th, but they could come as late as a month after the estimated due date since they're quite small."
The three of you girls talked before you went home to do some very well needed chores, since your childhood best friend was coming over to dog sit Petunia while you were gone.