The twins arrive (Your POV)

"I think we should tell the rest of the boys that I'm in labour. I've already told Lucy and Caroline. Plus Michael already knows." I commented.
"Yeah I think so too. They should all be up at this point."
"They all have kids and it's just past six o clock." I joked.
"Ok then." Luke smirked. "I'll send the group chat a picture of you in the bed. I took one when you were in a contraction."
"What's up with y and taking pictures of me during contractions." I looked at Luke weird.
He shrugged and sent the picture to the 5sos group chat.

           As my phone was blowing up with comments on my recent post, Luke's phone was blowing up because of the guys congratulating him and being excited

           As my phone was blowing up with comments on my recent post, Luke's phone was blowing up because of the guys congratulating him and being excited. I'd gotten some pain medication to ease the pain, but I was gonna get off of it before getting into the water, and it wasn't an epidural. Luke was rubbing my back as I was trying to get through a difficult contraction.
          "Good job Hun. Almost done. Almost done." He kissed my temple and continued to rub my back.
           I exhaled out as the contraction ended. A few more contractions came before the nurse came in to check me. She got on her gloves as I rolled onto my back. I propped my legs up in the required position and she checked me.
          "You're now eight centimetres dilated. Would you like to get into the pool?"
           "Yes please."
             The nurse nodded and took me off the pain medication since it would take some time to wear off. She started to run the water for the pool. Once it was filled, I took off my gown as me the things on my belly were taken off before I got in. Once I was placed in the water, I could feel my muscles relax. I moaned through pleasure at not being in pain. That didn't last long because I got a terrible contraction. Luke immediately came towards me and helped me once putting down the camera.
           "Owwwww." I pushed a little and grunted. "Luke this hurts. Please just take the pain away."
"I would of I could. You're doing great." Luke held onto my hands, rubbed them with his thumb and kissed my forehead.
I leaned back while still holding onto Luke's hands. The pain seemed to increase.
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." I whined and whacked the top of the pool. "F*CK!" I pushed into my bottom.
Luke could sense the change in my pain.
"Do you want me to get a nurse?" He asked.
"Please." I teared up. "Please Luke this hurts." I pushed again.
Luke then went to get a nurse. The contraction past, but I could feel the twins coming down. Luke and a nurse came into the room a few minutes later. I was in the middle of a really painful contraction.
"Are you needing to push?" The nurse asked.
I nodded.
"If you need to push then push."
I pushed as hard as I could. Luke held my hands and helped me push. After the contraction, the nurse checked me to see if I was fully dilated which I was. The nurse called more people in for the birth. Luke texted his mom, the guys and my dad that I was about ready to push, then pressed record on the camera after getting the correct angle. I was sat on my butt, and my head leaned over the pool edge. We then waited for the next contraction.
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." My voice went pitchy as the pain spiked.
"Push down into your bum. Cole on you got this. Just act like your taking a poop." The nurse said.
I pushed as hard as I could.
"Put your chin it out your chest." The nurse added on.
I pushed even harder once I put my chin towards my chest. All the nurses and midwives were cheering me on. Luke was encouraging me right over my shoulder and squeezing my hand. I pushed through my teeth, making sure that every moment counted. When the contraction needed I took a break.
"You're making great progress, good job. If you continue to push like that, the first twin will be out."
I started to tear up and shake at the thought of being a mom. The moment was so close. Luke and I had been waiting for this moment ever since I told him. When a contraction came I pushed as hard as I could.
"It's starting to burn, ow. Ow. Ow." I screamed, bringing my legs back as the nurse told me to push through it.
I kept pushing through the burning sensation.
"The heads out, now just pant for the chin. We don't want to go too fast."
I nodded and started to take short breaths as the chin slipped out.
"Do you wanna feel the head?"
I nodded and the nurse led my hand down to where I felt a little baby head. I immediately started to sob. At that moment I had to get ready and pull myself together, cause I was gonna be a mom I'm a few short moments. Then a contraction came and I pushed as hard as I could. Again, the nurses and midwives cheered me on with Luke saying how much he loved me.
"Keep going, keep going, keep going." One midwife said.
"OW F*CK." I screamed out as the nurse brought a baby to the surface.
The baby let out a big cry. Luke and I started crying. The nurse lifted the baby's leg.
"It's a girl! Born at 8:15 am."
"Hi baby Blue-Jay." I heard Luke say, his voice cracking.
"Would you like to cut the cord?" A nurse said, handing Luke some scissors.
He nodded as he cut Blue-Jay's cord as she let out another loud cry. The nurses took her to get her cleaned up as I felt another contraction coming on strong. I have the nurses a big push. I watched their facial expressions change as they realized that Julius was closer to being born then they thought. His head got a bit stuck, but I was able to push through it. Literally. I leaned into Luke's chest the best I could as I pushed harder then ever to get the little boy out. It got to the point where I took one of my legs and a midwife took another and pulled them back more to just get his head out.
"One more big push and this will be done."
I nodded and pushed as hard as I could when the next contraction came. Julius was then brought to the surface as he let out a big cry.
"It's a boy! Born at 8:22 am."
"Welcome to the world little man." Luke sniffled.
He cut the cord as Julius was brought to get cleaned and checked. Luke stopped recording, then helped my got out of the pool. I got the gown back on and relaxed.
"I'm so proud of you Y/N. You did it. You brought two little hemmotrons into this world. I love you so much." He sniffled and kissed me on the lips.
"I love you too Luke. I couldn't have done it without you by my side." I kissed him back.
I sent a quick text to management telling them to release the official music video where I announce that I was pregnant. A few moments later, Blue-Jay and Julius were brought over. I was able to breastfeed them, and they latched on quickly. I rubbed the sides of the faces as I felt Luke's gaze on me. I looked over to him looking at me over the laptop. He quickly went back to editing the announcement video. I was already getting lots of positive comments about my pregnancy announcement. I burped the twins once they were done, then swaddled them and put their hats back on their head. Luke then came over to me and showed me the final video product. Once I'd approved of it, Luke saved it and sent a picture of the twins to his mom, then to Michael wishing him yet again another happy birthday.
        "Can I see the picture you sent them?"
         "Yeah sure."
           Luke gave me his phone and I looked at the picture.

         "They're so chunky

"They're so chunky." I laughed.
"Our little chunksters." He smiled.
I thought for a little bit. "Luke?" I asked.
"Yeah baby?"
I started to tear up. "We finally get to travel to world with our little Blue-Jay and Julius. We can finally do the thing that we always wanted to do."
"Yes. Yes we can. I can't wait for our little family adventures. I love you and our little kiddos so much." He teared up, kissed my temple and hugged me.