Going back home

You were getting closer to the end of the pregnancy, meaning that you had to go home. You said goodbye to Andy, Ben and Jack at the drop off spot and went inside the airport. Luckily your bump wasn't massive and it was a little in the smaller side, but it definitely had grown since being in Australia. It was the middle of the afternoon when you got to the terminal and seated on the plane. The Braxton Hicks contractions were pretty bad which sucked since you wanted to conceal the fact that you were pregnant just incase if people were listening if you said that they were Braxton Hicks. The plane ride went smoothly and you got home around early morning. The sky was dark and your friend had picked you up then left after making sure you were ok. She said goodbye to you and Petunia then walked across the street to her own house. You sat in bed and looked at the clock. It was around one thirty and you were sure that Luke was asleep since the time difference was only two hours.
You: I miss you so much Luke. It's killing me, but you're coming home soon..... Well if soon is in a month then yeah I guess it works. Your kids are missing you crazy too.
      You were surprised when the message was read immediately and the typing bubble appeared.
Luke: I miss you and the kiddos too. I just want too be home. It's really tough on me not being able to make sure you're alright. Mom says you've been good and that's the only thing that's making me stick with the band and not catch the next flight home. This sucks so much I just want to hold you in my arms again. It's not fair that we got together then I had to leave. I wanted to spend more time with you before leaving :(
You: Luke you really need to be asleep. I'm about to go to bed as well. I can send a picture of my bump for you if you'd like to help you sleep. Maybe a video of them kicking if they aren't video shy.
Luke: That would be nice.
You:

      You also sent Luke a video of the twins kicking like crazy

      You also sent Luke a video of the twins kicking like crazy. The two of you talked until Luke ended falling asleep. When you woke up in the morning you checked your phone to see that Luke had sent you a bunch of photos and videos of him with Michael's and Ashton's kids. Your heart melted as Ashton's middle and youngest had Luke wrapped around his fingers. One video in particular made you ugly cry at the thought of having a little girl and boy with Luke. He had Ashton's middle child in his arms and helping him stand up, then he would pick him up quickly making the little boy laugh and squeal. He did that over and over again until the little boy was a giggling slobbery mess.
        "Hey Petunia. Only a few more weeks before dada comes back. Three and a half to be exact."
       Petunia sighed loudly making you laugh and rub your bump. The day was busy which consisted of you doing laundry, looking online for furniture and even baby names. It was mid afternoon and you and Luke were talking over FaceTime.
      "Michael and Ashton just keep randomly handing me their kids. They say it's for practice."
       "Well you holding your nieces and nephews is good practice for when your son and daughter arrive."
        "Yeah I guess. But it's different. I mean if I drop one of Ashton's or Michael's kids then I'll die but if I drop one of our kids, then I'll die."
       You laughed. "What's different about that?"
        "I don't have to pay for a hospital bill." He joked and Ashton came into the little spot where Luke was.
        "Hold my daughter. And I swear to god if you drop her you're paying for the hospital stay." Ashton joked leaving the room.
       The little girl looked up at Luke and smiled. The two of you talked some more, and Luke bouncing Maylie on his knees gently. It felt like hours that you and Luke had talked for before the little girl was fast asleep on Luke and Ashton had returned. Luke passed the little girl to her dad.
"Luke?"
"Yeah doodlebug?"
"These kids need a name. I mean even though there's only one and a half months till they come a lot can happen in between then and now. Plus we also need to put together the nursery."
"Well I don't know if this is a sign or anything, but ever since we found out we were having a little girl I've been seeing blue jays everywhere."
"Like the bird?"
"Yeah it's crazy."
"Hold on stay here."
You grabbed a piece of paper which had a drawing on it.
"I think it's a sign that it should be the little girls name." You said showing him a picture of a blue jay that you drew after seeing one.
"Well Elizabeth should be her middle name. That's not up for debate."
"Alright." You laughed and shook your head. "What about the boy? I was thinking of something with the letter J. Even though the stereotype for the letter J is bad, I've always liked names that started with the letter J."
"I have no idea. Maybe Julius, you seemed to have a pretty big crush on Julius Caesar when you learned about him in school."
"I knew I shouldn't have taken that class." You covered your face in embarrassment.
"Though I do like the name Jay as well. What are your thoughts?"
"Julius Jay Hemmings." You leaned back and held your bump from the bottom. "That doesn't sound all that bad. Is it weird and different? Yes. But at the end of the day, not everyone calls their daughter after a bird."
"So have we decided in the names?"
"I think we have." You started to tear up and cry. "Sorry, hormones."
"Well thats one more thing off the list. Blue-Jay Elizabeth Hemmings and Julius Jay Hemmings."
"I'm excited for them to be here now that they have names."
"Same here gorgeous. I can't wait to see their cute little baby faces." Luke smiled.
"Luke mate, I know you miss your girlfriend but we gotta get to soundcheck to make sure everything's set up properly." Michael said. "Also make sure to clean up your luggage. We're leaving early tomorrow morning for the next destination."
"Are we going to Rio next?"
"No clue, I was just told to come get your tall a*s."
"Michael!" Crystal said laughing.
"Oh sorry Crys." He waved off camera. "Anyway Y/N, would you mind convincing the father of your children to go do his job?"
"Luke go to sound check, one less show is one less show to see us three plus petunia."
"Ok mom." Luke sarcastically said. "Love you doodlebug."
"Love you too daddy hemmo."
Luke gave you a weird look then ended the call. For the rest of the day you sat around and watched Netflix in one of Luke's shirts and a pair of underwear.