"Just take it. I don't like you shivering and moving about, it makes me anxious. Stop being stubborn and just put it on."

I fought a smile and realised that I was actually thankful for Nate. He wasn't making me feel embarrassed or awkward for what he's found out about me tonight. He was acting as if nothing happened and for that, I was grateful.

I slipped the jacket on and gave him a crooked smile. "Thanks, Nathaniel."

He winked at me cheekily before walking out the door and towards the field that wasn't far from the house we were in.

"We're gonna go wait in the car." Olivia said to me. "You coming?"

I was about to say yes before Caleb came over to me, abandoning the rest of his group that were still sat down trying to mend the damage I had inflicted on their friendship.

"Uh, you guys can go on without me. I'll meet you guys there in a bit."

They nodded hesitantly before I turned around fully and faced Caleb. He swiped his thumb over the tip of his nose before sniffing. "So are you gonna tell me if it was my baby or what?"

I groaned. "For fucks sake, why do you care Caleb? It's not as if you would've stayed with me even if it was yours."

He shook his head. "No. If it was some other broad then maybe, but not you. I would've stayed with you no matter what back then."

"Forget about it, Caleb. You weren't even supposed to find out anyways."

"I can't just forget about it. That was my kid you wanted to get rid of and you don't even have the decency to tell me? That's messed up."

I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself. You don't even know if it was yours or not. Besides, didn't you hear Amelia? It died inside me. I didn't even get the chance to make a decision about it."

Caleb scratched the back of his neck and looked at me with pity that I haven't seen in awhile. "That's shit. You didn't deserve that."

"I also don't deserve to be pestered about something that happened when I was fifteen but here we are."

He didn't say anything for a few seconds until he looked at Blair who was still sat sadly on her own, before looking back at me. "What Blair did to you was fucked up. You never told me about that part."

"What you're doing to me right now is fucked up, Caleb. You know exactly what Jack did that night and you're trying to manipulate me into forgetting it. You've done it before and now you're doing it again."

He let out a huff but didn't say anything and neither did I for a few seconds until I finally looked him in his eyes and gave him the smallest of smiles. "I never said thank you for what you did for me that night. You probably don't deserve it after what you put me through but still, thank you."

Caleb looked back to see if anybody was listening before turning back to me, his voice low. "I should've killed him for what he did to you. I wanted to."

A small weight had finally been lifted from my chest. At least I knew now that it wasn't all in my head like they were saying. I had the video but I've never watched it for fear of what I'd do if I had to watch exactly what Jack did to me that night. But with Caleb's words, I now knew that everything Jack did to me was true.