𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

Izuku's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed and happy, probably cause I'm leaving after school today. I get up from my bed and stretch until I hear a satisfying pop. And went into my bathroom to get ready for today.

 And went into my bathroom to get ready for today

(A/N- what Izuku was wearing)

I was jamming to my music playlist out loud while getting ready . I'm sure the whole building could hear but I didn't care. Once I was finished I sprayed my perfume on , grab my belongings put in my AirPod pro's in my ear and headed out the door.

Once I opened my door I was bombarded with most the class and them asking me questions. I simply ignored them and made it towards the front door.

But before I could make it out I was pulled back by my wrist I looked back and saw it was Thotroki I pulled my arm back he looked surprise by my action "What" I said it with so much venom I saw him flinch.

"Where are you going?" this candy cane all of sudden cares.

"None of your business Todoroki, I'm none of your concern  anymore since I'm breaking up with you, I figured it's best for the both of us.  Also you and your little crowd never contact me again I want nothing to do with you guys except ,well they know who they are. Now I'm going to get coffee".

With that I walked out the door  not wanting a response plus his little parade was also listening surprised .

I walked to my car and drove to the nearest coffee place. I ordered my coffee and for the three others and enough pastries for the other departments and teachers. Don't ask the Author is making it work just think the pastries are low key endless . Anyways back to the story.

I arrived at the campus and I was walking to class with my mint chocolate frappe with whip cream and the others items. I figure to drop them off and hangout with the classes. I left the dorms early so class should start in about ten minutes.

Once I was done with my plan I was already in front of the door there was a few people in there but I spotted my targets. I walked over to Kacchans
desk and placed a chili caramel macchiato on his desk.  "Thanks nerd, you need any help carrying those other things?".  Kacchan asked

I nodded and handed him a few of the things "Hitoshi!!!" I ran to his desk and placed a extra strong black coffee, and I gave him a wink "Thanks Izu" he got up and gave me a hug, I gave him one back "You wanna hangout with me and Kacchan today?".  "Sure if Mr.Aizawa is cool with it". "Oh that reminds me" I ran over to dadzawas usual spot to see if he was there and he was, I gave him a hug even though he was in his sleeping bag "Problem child what's wrong" he managed to get a arm out and was stroking back my curls.

"I'll tell you during lunch if you are free" I looked up at him "Sure you can come by the teachers lounge".

"Is he going to be there" I added a bit of venom in the he part I could tell Mr. Aizawa shifted a bit. I let him go and gotten up and sat crisscross on the floor.