I fixed the dress that I bought at the shopping complex yesterday and a smile formed on my face when I realized that Heeseung was also wearing the same color as me tonight.

A white tuxedo perfectly fits his body proportion. He looks so much brighter than he used to be. Heeseung walked into the hall with his business friends and greeted the other entrepreneurs in the hall nicely.

I fixed my eyes on him and waited until he noticed me but he was too busy interacting with others.
I slowly walked to the table that was filled with bottles of wine and poured the drink into my glass before drinking them in one shot.

I was all alone again. I wasn't good at socializing at all. That's my weakness.

I was about to drink more, but I stopped when I received a lot of notifications from my best friend, Yoo Namjin. She was my friend since we were in college. Of course, she also knew about my feeling about Heeseung.

I was quite worried when I received spam from her. That scared me a little bit, so I opened the notification and sighed when it was just some texts from her fangirling over her favorite actor, Jake Shim.

"OPEN THE TELEVISION, YOU IDIOT."

"WATCH THE AWARD CEREMONY NOW NOW NOWWWWWWW."

"JAKE WON THE BEST ACTOR AWARD AND ALSO THE MOST POPULAR ACTOR."

"HE WON TWO DAESANG IN A ROW."

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT? HE LOOKS SO GOOD."

"FUCK I WANT TO CRY."

I stared at the text speechless,
"Namjin, it's not live broadcast. How many times did you want to repeat the same award ceremony? It's the third time now."

"I DON'T CARE."

"I JUST WANT TO ADORE HIS BEAUTY."

"OH, SHIT HE BITES HIS LIPS AGAIN."

"ANY WAY, HOW IS THE PARTY WITH YOUR CRUSH?"

"EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD RIGHT?"

I replied, "He didn't notice me at all."

"Let's meet later. I want to get so drunk tonight. I want to show them how I party."

"Bye, Namjin."

As soon as Namjin ended the call, I poured more drinks into the glass and drank them in a few shots.

"Is that your secretary?" Jaehyuk patted Heeseung on the shoulder while pointing his finger at me. Heeseung slowly shifted his gaze to me and watched me without taking a step forward to greet me.

This time, I grabbed the champagne with me and drank them in a few shots just to make myself drunk.

The taste was not that strong. So I went to the bartender and asked them to choose any hard cocktail, so I could get drunk faster and enjoy the party as everyone did.

"Make it strong. So strong."

The bartender nodded.

I know that I would never step into the center of the hall and show everything I got as because I'm so shy and likely to be alone.

So, if I drank, I could dance and show everything that I got without being shy. It helped me to gain confidence, thus I wouldn't be alone anymore.

Even if I did something embarrassing, I would forget them once I sober. I mean, it's good.