9: action and romance

Last night was terrible. I woke up in the morning with my broken heart that has turned into pieces and with my swollen eyes. I cried for hours after getting scolded by Jake. I knew that it was my fault for breaking the rule but it was still painful after listening to everything he told me when he got mad.

Ever since that, he didn't talk to me or meet me in the house. Whenever I went out of the room, he would rather be staying in his room instead of asking me where I wanted to go. He stays in his room for hours, and just went out when he has something to do outside.

I felt sorry for touching his things, especially when it related to his first love, Choi Yurim. I sat on the couch and took out my phone to call Mrs.Shim to ask about his favorite meal. I wanted to serve them to him as an apology. I think it's better than approaching him and directly apologizing in front of him.

His mom told me that he loves lasagne. So, I immediately rushed to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients in the cabinet while reading the recipe one by one. I was quite excited to serve them for him although I knew it was hard for him to accept something from me.

His mom also told me that he was currently working on his next movie and he would come home so late. He was the main character, which means he has a lot of scenes to do in one day. It was an action and romance movie that will release next year.

I knew that I wouldn't be there with him in the next few years. So, I grabbed a chance to go to the shooting location and brought the food for him. He didn't have enough time to fill his stomach with good foods. I think it's the best idea.

After an hour of making the food that he loved, I served them on the food box and wrote a note, slipped it on the packaging. I texted Jake to ask for his permission to use his car and grabbed the key as he didn't give any answer to my text.

He must be busy with his work and had no time to check his phone. I hope nothing would happen if I drive the car carefully. It's the first time I used someone else car to go somewhere else because I always used Namjin's car if I'm too lazy to ride the bus or taxi.

As soon as I left the house, I was surprised when Hansuk greeted me nicely.

"Hello, Jina. Where do you want to go?"

I barely smiled at him,
"Hello, Hansuk. I wanted to meet my husband at his workplace. He would be busy with his job, so I wanted to send some food for him."

Hansuk nodded,
"What did you make for him?"

"I made lasagne."

He chuckled, "I love lasagne. Would you make them for me if I starve for it?"

His question was so sudden. It made me cackle when I heard that. It felt quite nice when someone said that to me. It made me want to improve my cooking skills to the next level.
I just gave a slight smile to Hansuk and got into the car.

Hansuk just stared at every move of mine, and bid me goodbye as I drove the car away.

****

After almost thirty minutes of the ride, I finally arrived at the shooting location that was sent by his mother. The place was quite silent since it was so far away from the city. It wasn't the same as I expected. Maybe, it's because it was the first time I went to the shooting location.

Since I was married to an actor, I should grab a chance to have the experience of watching them acting before I left Jake forever. I would never have this kind of chance in the next few years. I wouldn't be married to him anymore.