28: you're mine in every multiverse.

"[BREAKING] Jake Shim has been found critical after he accidentally took poisoned food at the celebration of the birthday party of his first daughter. He has been sent to the emergency to receive treatment and is currently in a coma."

After the world found out about the latest news about Jake, his name went to first place in the ranking of trending on every social media. Most of his fans gathered on social media to catch up with the latest update and statements from Shine High Entertainment.

All of the reporters and journalists gathered at the main entrance and in front of the hospital
to find out about his current condition.

Netizens were so curious to know everything that happened behind the scene of the case. Without any confirmation from the company, they started to make speculation behind the scene and made everyone believe everything they created.

Han Jina became the target of an audience again. They started to make fake news about her and said that she was the one who planned to poison him because she was envious of the treatment he showered to Choi Yurim.

Most of them agreed with the speculation and threw hate at her. They gathered on social media and started to attack her by calling out her name and asking her to appear in public to state everything that happened between her and Jake that day.

"Come out from the nest and tell the truth to everyone. If you're not the culprit, why are you so scared to go out and face the public? idiot."

"You're worst than a witch. Why did you poison the father of your kids because of the jealousy you have toward his past wife? Someone like you should be tortured apart."

"Come out. We want to see you apologize with tears rolling on your cheeks. We want to see you kneeling on the street and apologize to his fans. You're the worst devil."

"We will never let you go if something worst happened to him. We will make you feel the same as what you did to him."

"You don't deserve Jake. You don't deserve to live happily with your daughter and Jake. If Choi Yurim is still here, she will take care of your daughter like gold. You don't deserve to be a mother yet a wife."

Jina read every comment silently and put the phone away when her daughter suddenly woke up from her sleeping after someone purposely knocked on the door of the house hard.

Jina was scared when she realized that it was some people from the neighborhood. They pressed the bell and called her name angrily.

"Han Jina, come out!"

"Come out and talk to the public!"

"You're the devil! Why did you poison him?!"

"Bitch, come out or I'll throw your daughter away!"

Jaena sobbed in tears as they knocked on the door harder. In this situation, she had nothing else to do other than lock herself in the room while waiting for her friend to pick her up and bring her away from them.

Jina carried her daughter on her arm and gently patted her on the back while singing a lullaby to comfort her from crying. Jaena cried until her face got redden as the noise got louder.
Jina carefully placed her on the lap and lifted her clothes before feeding her.