Chapter 5

Hello Everyone! I am finally back! I have been delayed with updating and I'm terribly sorry bout that! Any way here is the new chapter and I hope y'all love it! 

Song of the chapter- Do My Thang-Miley Cyrus 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

I get out of the commercial shoot with Kendall and Kylie they are both compelled to throw a party they were already texting everyone in their contacts list which was a lot of people.  

"Ok well I think that you should invite Austin. You guys would loomk so hot together!" Kylie said. I know that she already saw us together in New York and she really want's me to go out with him.  

"Yeah you guys do actually, perfect couple!" Kendall said. She was still typing away on her phone though, probably invites.  

"He is a nice boy, I mean we have hung out a few times but nothing more than that." I said. It was true we have only hung out a few times and I can admit that he was really good looking and that I have slowly developed a little crush on him.  

"Yeah well let's go to your house, isn't it like 2 minutes from here?" Kendall asked. 

"Yess it is just walk up this little walkway here..." I said walking up the walk way to my front door. I know that this party was going to be wild so I need to order lots of food. "We are here!"  

"Great! The palace where Queen Chissy roams!" Kylie said flopping onto the couch. Kendall finally put down her phone. 

"Well I said the party was at 10 and it is 8:30 we need to get ready for this. Invite some people I only got 10 people everyone is already busy, I mean this sucks it is a Friday night." Kendall said sitting down at my kitchen island. It did suck but I'm pretty sure that all of us combined could have 30 people come. 

I pulled out my phone and started inviting. I asked 9 people to come already that I knew would show up but then there was another person that I knew would show up, but I was afriad to ask; Austin.  

Texting him alone just gave me goosebumps. I started typing out the message. 

TO: AUSTINNN 

Hey I'm throwing this party at my house wanna come?  

I felt my heart thrashing back and forth, beating in my chest like a caged animal. That 30 second intermission between texts felt like a lifetime.  

FROM:AUSTINNN 

Yeah sure, when is it? Where do you live? 

Oh my god he texted back what in the hell am I going to do? Yeah duh give him the info he asked for.  

TO:AUSTINNN 

It is at 10 and I live on 54687 Clementine. 

FROM:AUSTINNN 

Great! I'll see you at 9:30! 

Oh my fucking god he actually is coming! 

"Austin is coming 30 minutes early!" I said shyly. Why does this boy make me act like this? Like a person that is reaching the fever pitch of insanity but still sane and being swept off of her feet? 

"Oooo that is nice! Great well we need to change into something more, fun!" Kylie said, he plump lips adding emphasis to what she said.  

"Ok well we brought backup outfits and will be changing to those, you on the other hand need to get changed!" Kendall said. I finally realized what she was saying. I went upstairs and picked out this crop top that was black and green lace, then I put on this pair of distressed blue high rise short shorts. I put on my brown combats to seal the deal. My makeup was still perfect and so was my hair. I knew that this was a match made in heaven.  

I went downstairs and Kendall and Kylie had their jaws dropped. They were dressed nicely too. Kendall in a purple lace dress that made her body look slammin'. Then Kylie was dressed in a pair of white pants and a pink crop top.  

"Oh. My. God. Chris you look amazing! Austin is gonna love it!" Then as soon as she mentioned his name the doorbell rang.  

"I'll get it!" I said rushing towards the door.  

Then, I opened the door to reveal Austin, waiting for me.  

"Hey! Come in!" I said to him. He walked in after hugging me.  

"Heyy Christina. Hey Kylie, Kendall." He said. He sat down on the couch and then I sat next to him.  

"Hi Austin." they both said in unison.  

"Chris, what star sign are you?" Kendall asked. I really don't know why she was asking me but I will answer. 

"Scorpio, I was born November 15th!" I said.  

"Whoah cool I am too! So it says that we are emotional and sensitive..." Kendall said. 

"I wanna go next!" Kylie said.  

"OK, since you are a Leo you are prideful and joyful..." Kendall said looking at her.  

"I am not prideful! I guess I am a little bit..."  

"Ok Austin what are you?" Kendall said. This was a fun fact I didn't know yet about him. I mean I know that he is an April baby.  

"Aries." he said. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his warmth.  

"Well Mr. Mahone, you are caring and protective."  

"Yeah, I guess I am..." Austin said. I caught him looking at me right after that. He wasn't that mysterious.  

"Do you like Christina?" Kylie said.  

"Kylie!" Kendall said slapping her knee.  

"Ow!"  

Austin looked puzzeled. I didn't know how he was going to react it was truly a mystery.  

"Yeah a little...." he said.  

My heart stopped. I didn't know how to think or feel. I was completely numb.  

Did he just admit that he liked me? 

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Well guys there is your cliffhanger ending! I love y'all for supporting this story through and through it really keeps me going! Honestly speaking this story was supposed to be a teen fiction story without Austin in it, but then I fit him in to have Christina have love in her life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me feedback! Commenting and voting makes this story better! 

COMMENT 

VOTE  

FAN :) 

xx-Angel