Chapter 2

Heyy Guys I'm back again and you see that I have changed the cover. I thought that the new one suit the story better. Please vote on this story! It may be simple but it helps my story grow!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I finally get to the airport and get on my flight. Going from LAX to New York for the Today show, and some concerts. Then I would have to get shipped all the way bak from there to Miami for the Beats by Dre shoot. Damn life is stressful!

I finally step out of the limosine that picked me up from the airport in NYC. I step out and walk into the Hilton Hotel. The paparazzi are already outsidebombarding me asking about the Album coming out. I swear I would release it right now if I could but I can't.

I looked at my new bedside alarm clock, 9:40. Hopefully Holly would let me take a nap on the commute to the photoshoot. X knocked on my door like an instant later.

"Can I come in?" He said not wanting to intrude.

"Yes! Give me a second!" i said while working my way to the door.  I opened the door to a platinum- blonde coiffed X.

"Good Morning Hun!" He said while stepping into the room I would call my own for the next 2 days.

"Good Morning X! I love that new hair color, you changed it overnight!" I said stepping on my tip-toes to touch it. I was always allowed to touch his hair.

"You like it? Brandan said that it was a risky chioce......"

"I think that it makes you look sexy! To hell with what Brandan thinks!"

"Right I am a strong empowered woman!" He siad standing like Superman. Or should I say woman? I don't know!

Then Holly came in.

"Hello my lovelies! We are getting ready for the Teen Vouge photoshoot today! Let's do it!" she said. Then she got a phone call and went in the hallway.

"Well, this is your great debut on Teen Vouge so lets make it worth thier while! Gold, pink and floral are the colors this season so I have brung some outfits for you to choose from!" X said, gesturing to the Dry-Cleaning he had brought with him. He unzipped it and layed it out on the bed. It was a long floral chiffon robe with a pale-pink rompern that was belted.

"This is to DIE for X! I love it!" I said. X really did know when I loved something! And this was it. I put the outift on and literally jumped on X making him almost topple over.

"You like it?" He siaid playing dumb.

"I love it! Thank you, lets move to hair and makeup! I said skipping over to the little bathroom that was in the hotel room. He did my makeup naturally with a cat eye. I got red lips and he waved my hair. We were done andI hugged him goodbye. Holly came and got me and we walked down the hallway.

"Okay Chris, you are going to your Teen Vouge photoshoot and you are going to do an interveiw for them. Then, you will have your local concert at an Ampitheatre. Your day is done after that!" she said all in one breath.

"Great! I will have to call Kendall and reschedule....." I said. I was really ready to do this photoshoot.

==========================================================================

I get to the Teen Vouge Offices to do my photoshoot. I smiled and posed as the photographer wanted me to. Then I saw a boy. He had to be about my age, he was tall with tan skin and brown hair. He had a beanie over his hair with a T-Shirt. He looked so hot....

Then he walked over to me. "Hey, I'm Austin! Are you Christina?" he said. Damn his voice was deep and sexy.

"Yeah, I'm Christina! I heard about us working together in the next few weeks, I think that was a few weeks ago...." I said looking up in thought.

"You are really funny!" Austin said bursting out laughing.

The photog started getting annoyed with our lolly-gagging and he motioned for us to get close together. He wrapped his arms around my neck and we smiled. Wow, he smells good!

When the photog told us that we were done I did my interview with a girl named Tessa Teagan. She asked me the questions I get asked all the time. "How is life in hollywood?" "Is the rumour true about to dating this guy?", "When is the album coming out?". Then, one question came out that Inever have been asked, 'Are you single?'.

I shuddered at the thought. I answered a quick 'no' which was true. i wasn't dating anyone. I don't have the time.

I was done and I seen Austin walking towards me again. He was my buddy in that interveiw.

"Hey, I gotta leave right now, but can I have your number? WE should hang out sometime..." he said looking at me with his smile that made me melt. I think he knew it too.

"Sure!" I said. We exchanged numbers and I hugged him and left. WHen I hugged him, I felt that little butterfly in my stomach.

I got in the car to see Holly on the phone with her boyfriend Zain. He was very nice, I only met him once. Helly and I have grown to be besties, she was the only real freind I had. Then she told me herself, in the bussiness, noone is your friend. We finally arrived at the Ampitheatre. I step out and my mic is already there, I just have to sound check and perform.

A guy named Mike helped me on stage. I sang a couple high notes in 'Sirens' and then he gave me the thumbs up. Then about 20 minutes later, people started piling in. About 200 to be exact.

I like the intimate performances, I feel I get their vibe better than a whole giant fucking crowd, but hey, I can't always have my way, sadly.

"Hey, guys! How Y'all doin tonight?" I said. It was already sunset.

I got my mic and started belting out my song. It was crazy how eveyone knew it by heart.

It's crazy how everyone knows my name.

It's crazy how my normal life turned out to be a now abnormal life.

It's crazy that I have devoped a small crush on a guy who I only met for an hour.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Heyy everyone! Happy Update day! So, you see Austin made an appearance in this chapter. Suprise right! Mwahaha! I love you all and I hope you guys have a happy rest of the week. Also, thank you @PrincessMahone for inspiring me ot make an Ameezy fanfic! I love her her books are AMAZING!! You should check her out!!