Chapter 3

Heyy Guys! It has been 4 days since I have updated and it is that time again! So yeah I'm updating. Also PLEASE vote on this story I put a lot of effort into my work and I seriously appreciate it if you guys would vote and comment or even fan me I don't care! Luvv Y'all! Enjoy!

"Time to go Chris! We need to be there early!" Holly said sipping her latte. She grabbed her suit case and was walking fast to the gates.

X and I were walking fast too, except I had wedges on and X had his combats on, he just woke up and let me tell you he was bitching about EVERYTHING! He was funny when he did that though, his accent makes it really funny.

"Holy shit these shoes hurt so much!" X cried. I just ignored it and trudged on to the gates.

I gave the lady my ticket and she really freaked out when she saw me.

"Oh my god! Are you Christina Lenni?" She said almost crying. I never knew that I could have that kind of effect on people.

"Yes I am! Please don't cry!" I said she asked for me to sign her phone case and you know me, always have a sharpie in handy! I signed it and gave her a hug and went on my flight.

I sat in first class up front. Holly, X and I were only up there with 4 other people. An old couple, and a CEO it seemed. I could tell because he had 4 phones and he was yelling at whoever he was talking to. Someone must have an atomic fireball for a temper.

I went to check my Twitter. When I saw something at the top of my mentions.

@austinmahone @XtinaLenni It was really fun with you today! Really want to do it agian sometime! :)

I replied ot him of course, I mean I'm not rude, ecspecially not to him.

@XtinaLenni @austinmahone I had a blast wiht you too! I really want to do this again too! ;-)

I put a winky face there yes I did. Don't take it personal anyone.

I retweeted a couple of things and finally our flight was landing. I put on my seat belt adn waited for us to touch ground.

I got off of the plane and I started walking into the airport. I saw a bunch of paparazzi cameras flashing at me.

"Are you dating Austin Mahone?" One said.

"Are you still single?"

"Who is I knew You Were Trouble about?"

I responded "No, I'm not dating Austin we are just friends!" I told them.

I got in the limo that was provided for me. Thank god for cab services!

I was whisked off to the San Terrio Hotel by the beaches of Miami.  It was beautiful! Holly really knew how to make me feel nice.

I had fans waiting for me outside the hotel. I said hi and signed some stuff.

I finally went up to my room with security. My main guard; Vinny said to me "Okay, we are going to lead you to your room, if you invite anyone up to your room. Tell them it is room 2601 here is your key.." he handed me my key after that. We finally got to the room and I opened the door. My side gaurd put my bags down beside my bed and they waved bye and walked out.

It was 4:40. I knew that X would be showing up soon to get me ready. I challeged myself into doing my own makeup this time. (that was my idea).

I did a natural cat eye with nude lipstain & finally I glossed my lips.

I heard a knock at my door finally. I opened the door to X. He gasped when looking at my makeup.

"Omg! Honey you did it! My little Chris did it! She did her own makeup!" X said.

"Is that good or bad X?" I said nervously.

"Great babe! I love the way you did the nude, I never thought that your skin could go with a nude.." he said brushing my hair back.

"Ready for the suprise?" he said. He knew that i had been waiting on him.

"Yes I am!" I said sitting down.

"I am going to die your hair ombre shades of blonde with hints of blue. That will make you look sooo different. It will shock people!" In that moment I was soo ecstatic! I didn't know what to think.

"That sounds amazing! But what about pink instead of blue?" I said unsure of myself.

"Yeah wow, you are on a roll today! That would actually look better, wait purple would look even better than pink!" X said. He might as well die my hair all colors of the rainbow!

+================================================

We were finally hauling our asses to the set of the Beats commercial. Holly was shocked by my hair and honestly I was too. It looked soo good. I didn't look weird with it either suprisingly!

We pulled up to the set, which was a secluded house by the beach. It looked so breath-taking! The house was all glass with white furniture.

Then I saw Kendall there with Kylie, hopefully she wasn't mad!

"Hey Chris! Omg I'm soo happy to see you!" Kendall gushed

"I am too!" I said. i was happy to see her, I was also happy that she didnt kill me!

"Well guess who's here? C'mon take a guess!"

"Beyonce"

"No! It's a boy!"

"Justin Bieber!"

"Close, Austin Mahone! EEEE" She said jumping around. I was more than happy to see him. I know he wanted to see me too. This was going to be off the charts of awesome!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys if that chapter sucked! I'm on Twitter now so you can follow me @angel_tha_aries. I would love it if we made hashtag #spotlightsameezy workout! Also, I love you guys and thanks for 20 reads! It may be small but it's a start! Catcha later!

xx-Angel